Up North part I (Rubys pov only)

Nobody POV

"FUCK YEAH SCHOOLS OUT!" Peridot yelled as he walked outta school. Everyone was laughing at him,even the crew. Everyone put there bags in car and drove to there houses and quickly packed there clothes for the trip.

Ruby POV

I packed all of my warm clothes packed my game in a sperate bag put all the controllers inside. Sapphire was putting her clothes in the bag making choices but kept changing her mind. I crept behind her,kissed her,"So what's the problem?" I asked."Want to wear something cute but it will be too cold." she replied "Look I'll make you warm,you choose something that will make you look in the mirror, and say wow that's Sapphire Ruby's number 1 gal."I teased, I chuckled. She kissed me and place some clothes in her suit case, I took my bags to the car came back she was done packing walking down the stairs." I got that babe." She said, knowing me I would have grabbed the bag and told her to go to the car. I smirked grabbed me a sprite and grabbed sapphs Arizona watermelon she loves those, I locked the door and went in the car.

Our song came on she laughed and started to sing along I did to. As soon as our song went off she turned down the radio and said "You have a soft singing voice and its beautiful" she kissed me I blushed she turned the radio back up. About 15 minutes later she was starting to drift off into dream land. I heard the dreadful sound of police sirens. I pulled over shook sapph a little,She woke up yawned but she understood what was going on. The police office knocked on my window, I rolled my window down, he sniffed did the usual "Do you know why I pulled you over?" He asked "No I don't" I responded fast but it wasn't rude."You where speeding and don't get sassy with me sir." He said grabbing his gun unhooking it. " License and Registration" he asked I looked at sapph she already had it out handing it to me. I handed it to the policeman he walked to his car,"Sorry babe I didn't wanna wake you up, I'd rather have you see me now or it would have be you waking up to gunshots, I hate police." I said to her, all she could do was nod. The policeman had came back and gave me a ticket and handed me my information back."Hey boy you need to clean up your mouth, you can go now." He said as he walked away I could feel my skin boil with rage, I rolled the window up started to drive off. "That's fucking bull shit, I was going 55 in a 50-65 zone fucking stupid cops." I yelled  Sapphire was wide awake now trying to calm me down I pusher her away to hard and she almost hit her head on the window. I immediately pulled over, hopped out the car, went to her door apologized for what I did she was crying I hated seeing her like this, I hated it even more knowing I did this to her. I kissed her, I felt so bad when I started driving again."If you really want me to forgive you, you will never drink alcohol, besides your last single day before husband and wife." I nodded as it was the only thing that made her stop crying. We arrived I tried to be happy I shook of the bad thoughts she kissed me. "The tree." She whispered pointing to a tree I gigged, and drove to the gates the worker there said we had the whole mansion just like lapis's house I thought to my self as we drove to the mansions doors. I want one just like this I started to look at the surrounding mansions only caught my eyes.

 I want one just like this I started to look at the surrounding mansions only caught my eyes

I'm gonna get that when I grow up I thought.  We came to a stop the but Butlers where taking the bags inside presumably our room we were just in shock for the elegant fixtures in the mansion The crew showed up.