Ruby's House

Ruby POV

Amy left perfect my plan has started to work I crack a smile. I open the door we went in "Mom?" I notice a note on the counter

Ruby I'm going on a business trip I left you 150$ spend wisely and no big big parties I know your gonna have one I'll be back Tuesday love you

Mom ~

Sapphire leans over my shoulder to read I see her blush, she coughs "What do you got there?" She teased, teasing already? Thought you'd be hard to get. "Oh my Mom had a business trip, so I'm the man of the house as always but, she's gone." I replied."Soooooo what are we going to do?" She questioned "Follow me and you will see" I replied with a showy voice. I took her to my room and sat down turned on the Xbox,"You know how to play?" I asked."Yeah I play from time to time...Can I pick the game?" She replied, I smiled and nodded she picked NBA 2k17 I didn't wanna question her choice but agreed to play. I remember that basketball tryouts was Wednesday... Don't even know why I have to try out, I have the best overall in the whole state. I had cheeky smile on my face because I knew I was gonna beat her at this game. She was actually good, that surprised me, but it also turned me on. I mean she's cute, nice body from what I can tell, smart, and she likes video games. I'm already in love, and that thought it turned me on even more, but still I wanted to win. I did my best, I tried so hard and it seceded I got up and went to the bathroom sprayed some minty fresh in my mouth, and started to sing

Play song

I'm just a bachelor
Looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride....

Sapphire POV

Ruby beat me when we where playing I saw a little sweat came down, down his face down his chiseled chin, down to his shirt. He's trying mmm... that's  turning me on, I thought before I knew it ruby was in the bathroom,  I heard music I opened my mouth, then shut it when ruby walked out singing to me. He had a pretty good singing voice, that turning me on even more, as he started to stop, I got up and hugged him. I love being in his arms, I missed my face into his chest. He lifted my head, and he kissed me with his soft lips, I was literally was melting against ruby. I felt something poke me, wtf.. woah... I realized what it was, and pushed him away, he smiled then blushed and got embarrassed and backed up. He said "Sorry I couldn't help it he looked down." I felt bad, what am I doing I just got out of a relationship, and I'm falling for ruby. I pushed him on the bed, i looked into his eyes they were begging, puppy dog eyes, I couldn't resist... I kissed him it lead to a make out session. He picked me up and climbed on top, I knew what he was about to do I put my hand to his chest. "Protection?" I asked he nodded and showed me, I nodded and gave the proceed look.

Nobody's POV

Sapphire moaned as ruby thrusted his tongue in side of sapphire, this took place for about 5 minutes, before ruby was rock hard."Sapph... baby I need a safe word before I start" He told sapphire, while Puting his condom on. "Icy... now come on I'm wet, soaking wet" Sapphire yelled. Ruby impaled her slowly but he spead up and, he notice that Sapphire was loud, so he put his clean socks in her mouth. Sapphire grinded the bed as ruby pounded her, she spit out the socks and moaned "leet... Le..let meme.. Ride" is all she could get out. Ruby stopped for a second, and let sapphire ride and ruby couldn't help but feel sapphire up and down, taking in all her beauty.

Ruby Pov

She has such good moans, just like music, i feel her tunnel tightening and I could tell she was close to the edge. I was too, I put her back in a missionary position, wanted to look in her eyes.. well bangs, but I know she's looking back at me, while I give her my best. As soon as I find the right spot she came, not soon after I reach my climax, I smiled and climbed out of her I cleaned up my self, and put on boxers. She was still looking at the ceiling, I looked at her and gave a kiss, and she came back into reality, and had the biggest smile.

Sapphire POV

I was so close and moaned, then it went black, like I was blind. It came back into vision and I saw me but a lot older holding a child, and behind me was ruby, and the child looked just like ruby but, had my features. Old me smiled and kissed old ruby  I realized he had a ring and I had one too.. Then it went black again. I see ruby he kissed me and asked me if I'd go out with him was that even a question anymore "definitely" I response.

3/20/17 edited