Heartful Storys

Sapphire POV

I threw some shirt and then I pulled him to the bed and hugged him. "Your lucky your my girl, I'd never do this with anyone else." He proudly said. Cuddled with him he is so warm, after that few hours of 'showering' his water bill must be high now I thought. "Why do you always have your eyes covered?" He asked... I froze. Before I knew it I could feel the tears form in my eye it went... black mom my dad im looking at the bakery downtown, it was nothing but the radio on low and my parents talking about milk, then a car came outta no where it hit my mom directly, thing thick glass protracted my eye... black then boom we are the hospital my dad punch a hole in the wall I had a nurse tell me I went blind in one eye "Where's my mom?!" I asked. I didn't care about my eye, I wanted to see my mom she was the best thing to me. It was happening to fast my dad was crying I was going to surgery my mom just died... the time I woke up from the surgery dad was happy that I was alive but, he was depressed that mom was gone I could just tell. It went black. There ruby was his voice was cracking and he was crying." Is it me?What did I do? Please sapphire tell me?" He cried out. "No it's just..." I mumbled He moved my hair and look me eyes to eye he stopped crying and looked concerned. " A few years ago me my dad... And my mom got into a car accident, it took my eye my...my" I started but couldn't finish I was crying so much I couldn't finish.

Ruby POV

I had assumed that she stop listening so I moved her hair and looked at her eyes... Eye one was completely stitched shut I worried if that hurts she said it was a car crash but she couldn't finish she was about to talk about her mom she couldn't i sat her up "I know its hard when you loose your parent. I lost my dad he was shot, because the police thought he was a killer because he was looked a suspect. They did it because he was black though. We saw it on tape so they couldn't lie and say it was a misunderstanding." I tried to stay strong when I said this but I couldn't my dad was a sweet heart he'd never hurt a fly. I hate the police they just harassed me every time I left every time I had a hoodie they where just messing with me cause I was black. I tried to cover my face with my afro, my tears started to form and stream down my face, but she was just staring at me She hugged me."Thank you for understanding, and being you." She whispered."Don't mention it babe." I replied and gave a weak smile. I went back to a cuddle state with my arm around her, she kissed me.

Time Skip

Ruby POV still

We fell asleep woke up at 5am I washed her clothes, I let her sleep, I went to play my game, then got up and made breakfast. By the time I was done she woke up, and walked downstairs, and gave me a back hug before she sat down. I gave her a plate with; bacon,eggs,and toast. I sat next to her, smiling i started to watch her eat, i started to study her, her long blond hair, her delicious chocolate skin, he pretty smile She flashed me, her perfect little nose, her big juicy lips, her soft voice I seem to fall in love with every time She speaks, her oh so tiny hands feel like heaven every time she had touched me, her smell off blueberries, her body looked like something out off my wildest dreams it felt like clouds so soft... God why does she seem so perfect, She had flaws and I loved them all, loved that she showed me them, she is perfect. I'm lovestruck. I want her to met my mom and I want her to be mine for the rest of my life. We got ready for school we hoping in my car is a mustang, but I really ever use it its my dads. I drive to school, say what up to the squad, and sign up for the basketball tryout... like I'm not gonna ace it, but I was already playing senior basketball during freshman year, and sapphire signed up for the musical & drama tryouts with lapis and rose. They seems to get along well but Amy was in art with pearl they have hickeys all over them, I'm just dying laughing so was everyone else. I dropped sapphire of at her house it was big she said her dad was a football coach. She seemed sad when she left, the door opened the closed. I went home and did the shitty homework then went to playing Zombies with the squad but Lars wasn't able he was getting some defiantly so Greg invited his friend (Cunt_Killa) and passed out after three games of playing games, thinking of my sapphire.

Edited 4/23/17