Hey She's Pretty Good

A/N its a idubbbs meme and yeah yeah yeah I only did two parts yesterday I'll try and get three out today.

Ruby POV

We had lost track of time, while we where playing the game. She was pretty good at the game I wanted to make a move but my mom was here but I still get to tease with a kiss and a little rubbing, but I stopped because i heard my mom called us down for food. We just went down stairs I grabbed 3 Taco's and put; cheese, lettuce, sauce,tomato, and the sour cream. I didn't notice but Sapphire was already done with making her tacos and she was talking to my mom. My heart sped up and I sat down next to sapphire, she didn't notice."No its pretty boring at my house, I just stayed here with ruby he is so funny." Sapphire said."Ha when he was little he set off his first firework, he had his little friends over he was so scared at first and made the funniest face, I was laughing so much" my mom replied. I couldn't help but smile at them two she was great... Perfect, and my mom loved her. The tacos began to get cold and I began to eat they looked where at me."What?" I asked. Sapphire wiped of my face I felt the blush grow, my mom smile and gave me a wink and a jester to come here. I put my plate in my in the sink and my mom came behind me."She's a keeper." she whispered in my ear. I just smiled and Sapphire came in she was confused why I was smiling but went with it we ran back up stairs and went back to playing the game. Then I put on some movies she fell asleep in my arm. I kissed her head, And my eye lids became heavy and I was asleep.

Sapphire POV

We where play the game ruby kissed me and rubbed me but stopped I think he was remembering his mom was here. At that  moment she called us downstairs, I stood up and walked out his room and went straight for two tacos put the ingredients and sat down." So what do you see in ruby?" His mom questioned. "Well he is a sweetheart and tries so much to make me happy, and he wanted me to meet you he did say it but I could tell..." I replied."He wanted me to met you.." She said but stopped at the in the middle of her sentence. P"Its getting pretty weird calling you Ruby's mom can I call you Jess?" I asked."Yeah, but continue." She said with a smile."Its weird I know, No its pretty boring at my house, I just stayed here with ruby he is so funny." I replied, She had the biggest smile and started laughing. "Ha when he was little he set off his first firework, he had his little friends over he was so scared at first and made the funniest face, I was laughing so much." Is what she made out while she was laughing,I started to smile she looked at ruby so did I he had sauce dripping down his face I wiped it off. He stood up and went into the kitchen and his mom followed. I finished my taco and walked in the kitchen they where smiling at me, I was confused and just put my plate in the sink,and ran upstairs with ruby we kept playing the game. I was getting tired he wasn't but he stopped playing and turned on a movie I couldn't pay attention I was drifting off he put his arms around me, so soft, so warm, so fit. Then it went black, I was with ruby at the arcade playing laser tag with him and the crew. I kissed him and then it skipped to night and he was looking at me, checking me out and started to kiss me and picked me up, brought me to his room sat me on his bed he took of his shirt, and his pants then went back to kissing me started to undress me. They kisses turned into hickeys down my body. It went black again and I woke up these sightings may be true but its like porn. I took a shower and ruby was awake  gave me a kiss took a shower, I put on some clothes I had left over here before. And put my jacker over it, some how I was matching.(thoughts) I need to bring clothes when I come to his house. He put on some clothes and matched me, I just smiled. We ate and went to school.

A/N I know a lame chapter don't hurt me pls