Young With Beauty

(I ran outta ideas, there are titles already taken, so I ran out for titles filled fyi)

Ruby pov

I woke up to a sleeping sapphire, her hair was a bit frizzy. Still I found it attractive, i ran my hand thru her hair, getting a silky feeling on my fingertips. I press my lips against her nose, she move at the sudden touch. "Morning... my sapphire." I mumbled, she gave a yawn. "Mmm-orrning." She said in a tired voice. "You seem tired you-" "Well *yawn* I did just wake up." She said trying keep her infamous voice."You want to chill in the house today?" I asked finishing my sentence, she nodded and started to get out of my grip. I pulled her back in "No sapph don't leave, let's just chill." Is said while hugging her tightly our faces were facing another, she gave me a kiss. "Fine... but my feet hurt from skiing still." She whispered against my lips. "Sapph please stop talking like that, your giving me thoughts, and Gunther is getting excited. Which are both a non positives." I said looking at her with my kind brown eyes. "You mean con?" She said, with a roll of my chest. "What?" I asked confused, she shifted and looked at me with a curious dog tilt."You said a non positive. It's called a cons." She said sitting completely In front of me, I sat up. "Oh, I'm so forgetful."I said."Are you sure your forgetful?" She asked, pushing her foot on my chest. I grabbed it and gave a quick kiss to it, I started to massage it. "Yes I think I'm personally forgetful." I said unaware of sapphires hand pushing her bangs aside. I "What's my birthday?" She asked. "March 18 duh." I said cocky, as I cracked her foot, then switching to the other foot. I don't know why but this is so enjoyable, I stiffened at the touch of sapphires cold hand. She took off my headband the started to play with it around her neck, I wasn't paying attention. Why am I so damn focused on her fucking feet, it's fucking feet. She untied the knot in my head band, I stopped with her feet, she shifted forward sitting in my lap, then wrapped it around my neck. Then started to make a tie it around my neck folding, and pulling up down then bam I'm wearing a tie. I started to play with it, "How do you know how to tie a tie?" I asked, stopped playing with the tie looked up at her stunning face, she had a faint blush on her face she pushed a hair piece behind her ear."My grandad taught me..." She said slowly, while playing with my tie. "You look good in a tie. "She blurted out. "Thanks... it's in the fire bloodline. We always look handsome in suits." I said ending the sentence with a kiss. "Lets eat, ru."She said while moving away from me. We walked down stairs, I sat at the breakfast bar. She went into the kitchen Started to get out ingredients, I looked at her, I could tell she wasn't paying me any attention. So I went on to my phone studying the pictures I took from yesterday I posted them on my IG, with the caption of...

Spending time with my girlfriend, first anniversary. The sky at night it's amazing, though nothing compared to her. I love you @IcyBlue

I posted it not thinking. I placed my phone on the counter, looked at sapphire she was still cooking almost finished. I grab her phone, yikes she got 8 missed calls from her father. And almost a million notifications on all her social media's. "Ruby." I heard her say, slowly looking up she wasn't facing me I slightly felt at ease. "So you couldn't resist, taking a peak at it?" She continued, how the fuck did she know I w as on her phone. "Nope, I couldn't.. hold on." I said while taking a picture of her turning around slowly it focused she smiled slightly, at this. I went to some editing, she was smiling with a bowl of eggs scrambled, in her clothes from yesterday. She placed the eggs right next to me then grabbed her phone, did some typing, then placed her phone down then getting back to cooking. I grabbed her phone, her notifications were going crazy now. I pressed one it was the pic I edited... it was posted.

Hey, yeah I know I haven't been around much, I just want a relaxing week with my loving boyfriend, just making breakfast. So I'll be back around next week.

I smiled, opened her music gallery. Picked a random song turned her volume all the way up as, it started to play. She was finished now. Lee music play. "Come on and let's dance, sapph." I said holding my hand out. "Why? And why my song?" She said while taking my hand. I pulled her closer "Because, Will you still love me when I am no longer young and beautiful?" I said very cheesy, while dipping her. "Of course." She said looking into my eyes, with that I kissed her passionately.

To much fluff my nigga

(Yeah I know)