Our Song

A/N this used to be my love song don't ask...

Ruby POV

After that amazing night, I asked sapph if she wanted to meet my friends she nodded, I called up the crew they all agreed. I wanted to tell Greg and peridot, bragging... already, Amy really doesn't care about our stories of fucking... She has known us for basically our whole lives, she tease us about her sex life, but hates the story's. But still I was going to tell my guys about what happened but sapphire be mad If I said anything about.. last night. I'd talk to them on Xbox but, she wanted to cuddle with me I agreed. After that I let her explore my house. I went to my room turned on my Xbox, and instantly invited Greg and peridot they join in unison. "Yo dudes I hit it. " They laughed and complimented me, man they some sweet boys, but not sweeter than sapphire."Man I'd never thought it would be that good, or it's her but, damn. She's good, she's special, but anyways let's get started on zombies. Because we bout to chill over here, squad up!" They laughed and said. "Squad up."

Sapphire POV

From the out side Ruby's house looked small but it was big. I tip toed to his door he had it cracked open, I stood their to hear what he is saying. "But damn... she's good, she's special." he said into his mic, I smiled and walked around, looking in every room, every nook and cranny. So when I'll be back I know where to go for things, (This is so weird I need to stop I say to myself.). I walk back in Ruby's room he's playing the game, I look at him... he's so cute when he's trying... he notices I enter. I sit on the bed with my arms around his chest, and I feel his abs he coughs and says. "Um Sapphire... I'm built but, damn," I look at him mad "Any...ways do you want to go with me for my basketball tryouts even though Ima ace it?" I smile and say, "Yeah."

Time skip

Everyone arrived on time except for amethyst, we chilled and played some games, until Amethyst showed up with Pearl they where both blushing. I smiled at ruby, ruby was staring at them with a smirk, and he knew what they did apparently he laughed. After that we play a few more games then it was movie time, i snugged up in Ruby's arm, and the night was pretty chill. Probably some skin rubbing, we all fell asleep, in the morning everyone took showers since Ruby has 2 bathrooms. Everyone left except Greg and Rose, Greg was still in the shower, I was waiting to take my shower after Greg ruby and I were talking to rose, we found out she wanted to be a veterinarian. Then Greg walked out smiling, and taking rose to the door and saying goodbye.

Ruby POV

Sapphire Grabbed my arm and pulled me and took me into the bathroom she turned on the water. "Ruby do you want to shower with me?"She asked in a seductive voice slightly biting her lip, and wink. I knew what she was hinting; I took off my shirt, pants, and realize I didn't have a condoms, lucky was an idiot and bought to much condoms and put them in my bathroom. I played this song (song up top) off my phone, I really liked it, and I wanted her to like it. I opened the drawer and pulled out one, she was already in the shower staring at me... smiling, hot. I hadn't taken of my socks, that didn't matter all that matter is her, I wanted her, I wanted her now. I hopped in and started to kiss, moving my kisses down to her neck my hands freely feeling her up and down. She's doing this too, I slightly pull back and I laugh as the water runs down my back. I kiss her again, and my tongue enters her mouth, I explore her mouth, she moans at a grip on her ass cheek. I picked her up, pressed her against the wall. "Safe Word?" I asked "Icy" she huskily replied."Good" I smirk as I impaled her slowly, she tight... i hope this doesn't hurt her, but she enjoys it, and right away I found her g spot, she started to moan faster, and louder. She was scratching back, being a little rough, until she said "Ru..by.. I i love you. " I'd say i do as well but, I know I'm gonna say I love her because I do. (Thoughts) Reality she was close to climax I pulled out with a smirk, she was mad. She made her way out of my grip, and pushed me to the tubs floor. She rode me angrily, it was so hot... I like it... I loved it more then I was doing... she came, following suit I came out side of the, shower just taking precautions. But if it happens I'd stay with her.... eh.. I think pI love her. I put on some boxers, she put on one of my shirts, she felt up my abs once again and pulled me into bed sigh and said "your lucky your my girl I'd never do this with any other girl" she smiled and latched her arms around me I held her tightly on my chest, gave me an innocent smile. "Why do always have your eyes covered?" I questioned not thinking, she just stiffened her heart beat got slow, felt something wet on my chest I look, and she's crying I move down too her eye level "Please don't cry bae, whats wrong? Did I over step the line? Did I fuck up? Please tell me." I said and I felt my voice crack, I started to cry. "No its just..." Sapphire mumbled.

Cliff hanger not really though its 4am so byeeeee

Edited 4/23/17