Chilling with the Crew

Ruby pov

Nice have some one who always on my back now, and it not the coach... Sometimes you get along with the people you play with sometimes you don't. And I have to be with this guy for 4 years damn hmm, at least I have the greatest girl at the dorm waiting for me. I thought while walking out off basketball practice, home was just across the street but I see band and the nerdy crew are in side of the school. Lucky for me Jasper played football I didn't have to see that ugly face everyday like the dickhead on my team I walked towards the school, as I assumed Greg and I came walking out the class peri from the other side of the hall way lapis,pearl, and sapph came from behind. I stayed there for a sec trying to catch my breath. They all cough up with each other, I did as well."Hey so you guys ready for the game on Friday?" Greg asked "Should be easy with the three pointer on my left." I responded while i threw a piece of paper into a near by trash can... I nailed it. "So dose anyone know why the drama teacher wants us to do a play about gangs?" Rose asked while turning the corner "Oh I know because most of the class was bored of old fashion Romeo and Juliet." Peri said jokingly lapis slapped him on the back of his head We all laughed except for them two "What I was joking!" He yelled at her "That's still not funny." Lapis responded we reached the dorms we where assigned to but everyone was going to Peri and Lapis's house although they were just arguing they seemed fine the laughter died out. "Yo I'm a be right back I'm a change out of these sweaty clothes." They nodded I quickly ran my dorm and took a 5 min shower and put on some clothes and ran back out.

Sapphire POV

We walked in first thing you see is a broken table... Just how how do you break a table they both are skinny. Im not gonna ask... "So is this what that loud noise was a few days ago?" Greg asked with the biggest smirk. Lapis froze  Peridot laughed nervously, what I didn't know what they where talking about."What?"I asked them they turned lapis had a don't do it face Greg was rubbing his hands together with the smirk still. "Well Mr peri----" oof peridot tackled him "Shut up... That's not funny help me take it out I never got around to it." Peri yelled at him while sitting on top of him. Amy was laughing so hard the other two where laughing as well he helped Greg up and they started to move the table I opened the door then sat down on the couch,"So really what happened to the table?" Amy asked I was just about too ask that but she beat me to it." He was dumb enough to be dancing naked on the table... I cooked him some food he was jumping and broke the table." She replied flatly mm she is lying. "Ok sure... I pretty sure you two where playing and broke it." Pearl said following up "The word PLAYING is what he is saying." Amy followed up lapis's face just went straight red, they definitely where fucking on the table. I tried to hold back a laugh but it slipped out then everyone else started to laugh, the guys walked back in it seemed peri annoyed the other two where laughing so to the point of lack of air. "Its not that funny!"  Peri yelled at them two "Yes it is..." Greg paused with a few laughs "I gotta wash my hands now." He finished which got him a punch from peridot "Go wash your hands but stop laughing about it its not that funny. Next person who say as something get out!"he said angrily  "Did we are just pulling your shorts. Chill." Ruby said, I whispered stop when he looked at me he smiled which was uncalled for but I'm gonna have to get used to his dumb faces he makes. They were still mad now I felt guilty for laughing... Nice friends but in a minute everyone stopped laughing and there was silence "It just got quite in a minute what its not funny anymore." Peridot asked annoyed no one said anything "Ok rules No Fucking on my couch, Fuck off with your stupid jokes Greg! Break it I'll whoop your ass." He paused and look at Amy "Just the first rule really matters." Lapis said "Now what kind of movie do you wanna watch, and no more FUCKING ADAM SANDLER MOVIES GREG!" Peri said like he was triggered (A/N I had to watch a lot of his movies so I hate him now I'm triggered)  "Well I was going to say Funny/ Scary movies?" Greg simply replied "Oh." Peridot responded plainly "Oh yeah let's watch a funny scary movie.... Like Haunted house." Amy said I nodded because I hadn't saw it so did every one else.