Peri's Party

Ruby pov

Spring break was still a par Peri birthday was always in spring break, and this nerd always... Always, has a party a big one and a bunch of d bags should always come and call the police. Its his second year with lapis... So I don't know what he is going to do this year but he's having a party at his house he invited the whole school. As usual the crew was there first and when we walked in all you smelled was donuts and liquor but you heard boiling water. We walked in the kitchen lapis was at the waffle maker when she opened it it was a donut she took it out and placed it on a plate with more donuts.

Peri was holding some Box it was tons of boxes, he sat it down said what's up exchanged hellos. "What's the boxes for?" Sapph asked "Dry ice hold on I'll show you in a sec, help me make the dank drank." He responded "Ha you doing fog?" I asked him he said "Shh.." I nodded they make the juice putting make alcohols in there. I went to get a Waffle donut I don't know why its just so cool, people started to show up I was on charge of refilling the juice. Peri didn't start to drink yet but he stopped boiling the hot water we brought it somewhere random around the house I smashed up dry ice and threw it in the hot water, and boom fog machine everyone was lit.

Man I wished I didn't make that promise, I was sitting there mostly on my phone u till they where getting low on juice I went to got get some ice. I saw sapph she was making out with this other guy I completely lost it I punched the guy she was drunk very drunk I walked away, she was yelling slurring her words I fixed the juice she hurt me... Hurt me bad I didn't care I took 2 shots of vodka one cup of beer, turned on more hot water, smashed dry ice thinking of that guy, and made some more fog I smashed to much dry ice I said fuck it threw the rest of the ice in the pool.

I went home I didn't take sapphire she can find her own way home. I ran to my room and crying myself to sleep.

My dad there I was crying he said "Son there will always be ups and downs I relationships. Its a breaking point right know." Is what dream dad said "But she hurts me, she is the pain I carry right now, why... She is killing me right now." I cried it went back black.

Sapphire POV

We went to party is all i remember it went black and it was ruby he was talking handing me my laptop and phone he was mad but he walked away I closed the door and drove off I had a tear in my eye. It went back again when I sat up I realized I wasn't at my house or Ruby's I had a huge hangover, I look next to me and guy was next to me he was naked I looked down. No... No... I had my pants down I pulled them up and walked outside the sun hit me right in my eyes my hair was krusty like i had gotten wet I looked for Ruby's car it wasn't there no this couldn't be happing right now. I walked to this donut store and order coffee and I walked 4 blocks, and I was home I ran up to my room and took a shower immediately fixed my hair and threw on some clothes and walked down stairs my dad was gone so was amber good. I heard o knock opened the door deja vu hit me like a motherfucker he handed me my laptop and phone "So about last night..." He started but stopped "I don't remember what happened."I said.  " We are one a break..." He said angrily I felt the tear "Or if you want we can end it here, and you can go make out with some guy again."  He finished and waited for a answer I felt the tear fall down my face he got sad and walked away and drove off. I ran up to my room and started to cry, this is what it feels like when love stabs you in the heart. I thought, my dad came home he tried to comfort me, I didn't want him I wanted ruby. He offered me to go to the studio and make a song I could just let my emotions leave my body.