The Masion part II (Sapphire pov)

Ruby had just finished cutting down the tree that we saw yesterday and was setting the tree up, I grabbed the decorations and sat down in a chair got deja vu chills as I realized it was my vision. After he set up the tree him and the other guys went into to the gaming room. The girls and I decided to good present shopping got Ruby a headband that said 'Sapphire on the inside of it. bought him gears of war and battlefield, he liked shooting games. I bout him some game shoes he liked red so I got him some red Lebrons and 2 pares of yeezys,some clothes And went to the mail office and got the present my dad sent I couldn't open it nor could ruby. Rose got Greg a guitar, lapis got peridot a custom head set for his game system,amethyst got pearl a sword he was into swordsman ship It was big but I couldn't think of anything it could be some clothes? I couldn't put my finger on it. The guys where just in the middle of a game when we came back, it gave us enough time to wrap up presents. We went and watched them play I feel asleep on Ruby's back, it went black ruby came bursting in a unknown room to me and was literally screaming in joy that he was going pro... I hugged him I had on a ring but he didn't the sight fazed out my head. It went black again I woke up in our room he was asleep with his arm around me I got out of his grip and went to the bathroom, he was moving his arm panicking sat up and lay him down with him arm around me he calmed and went back to sleep I soon did as well. He was grabbing my boob when I woke up I slapped his arm away "Sorry bad habit." he said smirking,"So me and the guys set up today for you and the gals, just go to the family room, we will be making reservations for tomorrow's skiing trip." He went on about. I knew he was lying he was going to get presents with the guys but, they might be going to make reservations though. He was dressed already he kissed me and said his goodbye's and went out I took a shower brushed my teeth put on degree put on a shirt some pants, and went to the family room lapis followed rose then amethyst. The butlers greeted us and showed us to the spa area we all knew what the day had in store for us.

5 hours later, we all had a full body treatment, Sauna, Facials, Nails, Everything was covered

5 hours later, we all had a full body treatment, Sauna, Facials, Nails, Everything was covered. Me and the girls went into the other roof made hot chocolate put on some chick flicks then the guys walked in the room they were already home but they were trying to wrap up presents, but we heard there voices. They sat down next to there respective gals ruby sat next to me gave me a kiss and lay his head on my shoulder, as soon he started to dose of I tapped him the others where starting to leave, I took him to our room I wiped of my face and later in bed. He put his arm around me and went to sleep, I turned on the TV put on the movie I was watching in the family room. Why was he so tired he must have been trying to working hard for something. Christmas Tomorrow The TV blasted.

A/N if you don't like it fucking think I'm up at 3/4am writing this I'm cranky aren't I night