Prom

Ruby POV

I'm playing the last game at highschool... College is next. We where up by 3 the other team had the ball made a 2 pointer. Then stole the ball from us and made another 2 pointer we only and 8 seconds left. I had the ball this guys was pushing the D up really hard... broke is legs went for the 3 and nailed it in the knick of time, the team picked me up and was chanting my name the crew was right by the door, I gave a kiss to sapph she was on a high enough seat the team sat me down in the shower and slapped me up. Then they and I took a shower, I was clearing out my locker putting all my junk into my bag I walked out the crew was waiting for me. They slapped me up and congratulated me. She likes to drive me home after a game,"Prom is old fashion this year like 1400's." Is all she said I nodded and had a idea here don't know what she was going to where but I knew was. I slept thru the night and took a shower drove her home and went back home played the game for 3 hours and got dressed for prom I walked down stairs mom said I looked very handsome her boyfriend was nodding... She was dating him for who knows how long. I walked out got in the car and drove to her house I greeted her dad and his girlfriend, He said she was ready for me she walked down the stairs...just like a movie the slow walk, and she had a slow walk. Just another thing I love, gets all smiley and giggly when happy,is also teeny tiny, also has teeny tiny bf,has teeny tiny hands, is a massive flirt with her bf, initiates the flirting, loves smelling flowers, loves to be kissed, can snark with the best of them when mad, but also argues like an old married couple, knows how to calm down her boyfriend, is light and easy to carry... at least for her bf, cute legs, big blue eye, is a Cyclops, loves to receive affection, also cares deeply for her for lover I thought to my self. I blanked out for a sec and Gunther got excited not the best for these pants... I covered it with my shirt and my hands. She noticed and laughed her dad said "Protection is a must and have fun." I nodded she did and we walked out I walked awkward because Gunther was still excited I knew she could get me up but this was taking long to go away we sat there for a sec "So are we gonna go?"she asked "A wait a sec Gunther won't go away.... Ah he got excited." I responded she nodded "Your dad is pretty chill, with us having sex and stuff.."I stopped " Well we don't have it that much now." I finished. She nodded but was thinking.. Biting her lip. It felt weird she we as we walked in everyone was in old fashioned clothes.

 It felt weird she we as we walked in everyone was in old fashioned clothes

The crew was waiting on the dance floor is was laughing because Peri and Amy was having a dance off I'm short but taller then them so just imagine short people just break dancing in old fashioned clothes

The crew was waiting on the dance floor is was laughing because Peri and Amy was having a dance off I'm short but taller then them so just imagine short people just break dancing in old fashioned clothes. I got some punch and gave sapph one I made sure there was no liquor in it. We sat at a table the crew sat in the next tables by ours I smiled they said someone rigged the votes... I sighed because I knew it would be, the queen would be a bitch who really just wanted to win so she could brag about it later in life, news flash no one gives a shit. The guy would be the girls bf / crush or football, basketball, Baseball... Players. I shook that thought out of my head and asked hr to dance, she giggled and walked to the dance floor a lot of people where on the dance floor. Who knew she could dance, I used to do play's so I knew how to dance, I didn't realize it but we were killing it everyone started to stare. Until a slow song started she put her head on my shoulder, I put my chin on her shoulder."You know I love you right?" She whispered to me just loud enough to hear."Yeah I know...but I love you more." I replied she did that laugh I love. The music stopped and the principal walked on the stage and announced the prom king and queen... Surprisingly, not really, I won prom king and I was right some generic school diva won prom queen. I didn't do the dance because I have a girlfriend. For some reason she seemed mad I placed my crown on her head she smirked and gave me a kiss, and brought me to this hotel I knew what she was thinking I payed for a room opened the door. I started to kiss her softly this was our first time since our break, make up sex is great I heard about as I thought while kissing her... she was undressing me, I was undressing her I didn't bring any condoms with me lucky her dad gave me one it fell out my pocket I picked it up she was already getting her underwear off I put the condom on. I started to kiss her leaving hickeys on her body I went to my destination I heard soft moans music to my ears they were good and strong, I started going in and out the I did The alphabet with my tongue, in there... she came in my mouth at P. I stood up, licked my face, and caught my breath "Safe word?" I asked "Icy." She replied out of breath didn't have too. I slowly Impaled her she gripped the bed covered her mouth with her other hand I went slow and started to go faster I was just starting and she was screaming in pleasure. I sucked on her body rubbing her breast she enjoyed that. Hours later she was on top, I was close about too hit my climate I started to make her go up and down my cock
I went to fast and got this sudden pain right above my leg "Oh fuck." I yelled she stopped "What?" She asked? "Nothing just keep going." I said the pain went away, she was hesitant too keep going so I helped her I went slow she took over 15 minutes later I came, she climbed off of me. She left the room to get bathroom I passed out.

(Dream) I was flying over Sapph's naked body I landed on her lips they where soft.... I checked I wander across her body weirdly her hair was literally a town of people that where clouds it was like heaven, It always smelled like vanilla and rose's mmm.

Sapphire's POV

I was mad because I didn't get to be the one standing by ruby as prom queen I didn't car about the queen title its just a bragging right... No one cares. He walked up to me and placed the crown on my head and gave me a kiss I smiled I wanted some he wasn't the type to force me into anything, I dragged him to a hotel he payed. He opened the door and  started to kiss me softly this was our first time since our break, I was undressing him, he was undressing me a condom fell out his pocket he picked it up, I was already getting my underwear off he put the condom on. He started to kiss me leaving hickeys on my body he went to his destination, I started soft moans, he started going in and out the I did The alphabet with my finger in there... I couldn't hold back I came in his mouth at P... I think. He stood up caught his breath "Safe word?" He asked "Icy." I replied out of breath. He slowly Impaled me it hurts I gripped the bed covered my mouth with my other hand, he went slow and started to go faster I was screaming in pleasure. He sucked on my body rubbing my breast I enjoyed that. Hours later I was on top,he hadn't came yet... He started to make me go up and down his dick he went fast."Oh fuck." He yelled I stopped "What?" I asked? "Nothing just keep going." He said I was hesitant too keep going so he helped me, he went slow I took over... About 15 minutes later he came, I climbed off of him. I left the room to get bathroom I cleaned myself up he left hickeys all over my stomach/body....Guess that's pay back for leaving scratches on his back.