Planning

Ruby pov

I think I've made my mind on what to do for our anniversary I just have to set everything up, well I'm do this right now. Well I'm driving to my grandparents house to ask for the log cabin keys. I pulled up to the same burgundy house. My grandparents house... The fire house hold. I knocked on the door to see my grandmother. "Hi granny" I say. "Hey ruby i made your favorite. Come in." she replied. "Yes pie, is papa home?" i asked "You just missed him." she said started to get plates. "I'm just stopping by and can i get like 4 pieces." She nodded "Your papa said you have a girlfriend. " she said calmly looking ever so slightly at me, I nodded in reply. " which reminds me can i have the keys to the log cabin?"asked swiftly she handed me the pie and said " Do you plan on taking her up there?" she questioned. "Si." i replied. "English only your papa said we be talking about him." she said suddenly "Boy what have I told you about your hair boy you better fix this oh my God." she added " I'll get a perm if I can have the whole log cabin for a week." i replied "Deal. And bring her over for Sunday dinner ruby." she stated while handing me the keys, i gave her a kiss and drove to my moms best friends shop she owned a hair store. I parked and walked inside, she immediately came up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey Bird" i said sparking the conversation "Hey Ruby what's your mom up to?" she asked "You know same ole same ole working." i responded "Hmp, that's your mama, so what brings you here?" She asked me "Well you know Granny G made a deal with me, and I'm not a punk she bet me to get something done with my hair. In return for the log cabin for a week planning on bringing my girlfriend up there for our anniversary." i stated simply. " Oh my God you telling me I can tame this mess of a a hair you call a style?" She asked or more like screamed, I just nodded in reply " Do your magic."

Magical time skip

Driving home I can't stop staring in the mirror what the fuck did I do to my hair. I know I'm going to cut it off and regrow I think to myself. I'll see the dorms coming up I pull up and park the car grab the pie slices and start on the first door. Greg and Rose dorm man fuck I'm going to door don't want to do it I don't want to do it I knock anyways besides my thoughts. Greg opens the door and bust out laughing. "It's not that funny dick head anyways Granny G I got granny G pie." i said annoyed, " It is that funny and thanks for the pie but seriously why did you get this hair hairdo, done. I don't know." He said while fighting himself through the sentence. I left him there and his own thoughts, I went to the next door. Peridot's and Lapis dorm. At least I did it in order nice friend to semi mean friend to mean friend. I knock on the door too only see, wait what the fuck is that, lapis dyed hair back natural. "Least I'm not the only one." she said "yeah I know, sucks give this to peri. Tell him it was from Granny G."i said calm "You do know I'm right here at the table right, boi..." Peri spoke up. My face changed at the last part of his sentence. "Whoa chill I'm playing, for real, chill with your hostile black ass." I turned so fast because I did not want to be in the middle of a fight while my anniversary is in next week so I'll punch him in his dick later. I go to my last door. Fuck. I'm knock hoping for the worse, and the worst did come. I'm dying laughing best friend and a bunch of slaps my friends are dicks...

"And where were you, Ruby. Oh my God." i was greeted by sapphire, not in the mood to play starting to talk in a Gruff voice. "I was at my grandmother's house, the hair store, hair salon I mean." she was biting her lip "keep talking that way." she oohed "Which by the way reminds me on Sunday we have to go to my grandma's house, I'm telling you best meals are there." i said in the gruff voice she walked towards me put her hands on my neck, and whispered in my ear "Talk Dirty." "Yah know what i would like to do right now?" i asked teasingly. "What, and i like you hair." she replied, "I would like to break the fucking headboard, is what to duck do with you right now." I replied right next to her ear rubbing circles on her stomach with my thumb, and roughly grabbing her ass with my other hand. "Go ahead." she said in a low voice, while rubbing her leg on Gunther. I picked her up, kissed her passionately and brought her to our room slammed the door with my foot, I lay her down "How much do you like these clothes?" i asked in my groggy voice "Not that much." she replied at that I ripped her clothes off, she tugged at my shirt I took it off pants as well. I didn't take off my boxer to only tease her but it was more of suffer to me than her but i was rubbing Gunther against her thigh while i was playing with her clit. I started to kiss her, pulling on her clit her body was starting to tremble. So i pulled away she was mad and out of breath, which gave me enough time to get some condoms, and pull my boxers off. I jumped on the bed stuck two fingers in side of her "What do you want from daddy?"I asked still in the voice she was squirming so i started to go faster the pull out when she was close again. "Ruby."she said out of breath "What do you want daddy to do?"i repeated "I want Daddy to fuck my brains out." she whispered low that i almost didn't catch. "What? I'm a need a better answer " i stated "FUCK ME HARD DADDY!!" she yelled in my face. At that i got on top of her and slammed into her and fucked her into the head board she was scratching my back which was going to be gone later, the head board was starting to slap the wall more frequently and her moans where louder than when i started. I changed the position after she came she was hanging on me while. I was slamming in and out of her, it was going to be a rough morning tomorrow.

Sex