Royalty

The next day
Ruby pov

I wake up my head digging into, sapphires stomach, God she smelled so good. I lifted my head slightly, to be met by sapphires hand going into my hair, wait what day is it, finally I can get rid of this perm mess. "Morning...
Fuzzy boy." She said pushing her hand further into my hair. "You Don't look bad, yourself." I say jokingly, putting my hand on her face. This time we both got up and took a shower got dressed. I was finished before her so I was waiting, hmm what activity should be do today? We could do simple snowman; or snowball fight, or snow angels, wandering around, or I thought getting lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice sapphires blank face when she was looking at me. I suddenly got embarrassed "Sorry, how long did you sit there?" I asked ignoring the stiffening to my face. "Like 30 seconds." She replied with her calm voice. "Today, we are going to be doing a snowball fight. And be build a snow man, creature if you want to be the sapphire i love."I said smoothly changing the conversation. "I'd like that." She responded in a adventurous tone.

I was so excited, some action I could actually do. I started to gather some snow, I guess I'm a bit to excited, the snow started melting in my hand. Isn't that wonderful. Eh just calm down, I lower my heat.

Sapphire pov

He is so not gonna know what hit him, I have an amazing aim. *insert finger bang here* I grab some snow start to build a wall, it was a thick stable one, so I started to grab snow balls. What was he thinking? I can literally make snowflakes on my hand. Snow is... no. Cold is my thing.

Narrator pov

Both of them yelled, ready! They started to throw snow balls, they were having so much both of their powers activated at the same time, without their consent. Ruby was about to throw his snowball... it melted in his hand, he was confused for a second then started to laugh. He looked at sapphire it seemed she was having the same problem. Sapphire was also about to throw her snowball, unfortunately it froze onto her hand. They both started laughing walked towards each other, they both picked up some snow and slammed their heads into the snow. Started to laugh again, then fell onto the ground. The laughter soon died down, they were both still... quite. Ruby puffed out a big gasp of air, he started to make a snow angel, sapphire followed suit. When ruby felt he was finished with his work he stood up carefully not wanting to hit his creation.

Ruby pov

"This is pretty enjoyable, for me." I said outta the blue, sapphire looked at me, then tried to stand up. I held out my hand for her to grab it, she touched it I pulled her up not trying to mess up her creation. I pulled her to hard from the it, she touched her arm, the hit me back. "That hurts ruby, and sorry for hitting you." She replied turning away from me, "No I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you in anyway, sapph. I love you." I said turning her back to me, giving her a hug. "Shut up you big love bear." She said while rubbing my nose. I let her go and started to make snowballs, I felt her look at me, that didn't turn me around though. But then she knelt down and  started to roll a ball. "Sapphire, tell me more about yourself. I mean I know a lot, but I want to know more. " I said filling the stale air. "Well what do you want to know?" She asked "Uh why is your hair like uh, 'white hair'? " I said taking my hand away to do the finger quotations."Thought you already knew that my dad is mixed and my mom is white. " she replied pushing the ball forward, I started thinking. If her mom is white  and her dad is mixed that would make sense, but what is her dad mixed with? "Sapphire what is your dad mixed with?" I asked out of my thoughts "Indian, Black, Latino, And Jamaican. " she replied, it started to click in my head, that's why he smells Jamaican, and his odd hair. I can't say nothing look at mine,.i run my wet hands thru my hair, getting it all fuzzy and things of that such. Curly & Soft just the way I like it. But none the less, her mom, I don't know much about her.  "Sapph.. " I paused wait what if she doesn't want to talk about her mom, ah who am I kidding duh She doesn- "Yes, ruby." She said while stopping the ball. I stopped and eyed her slightly choosing my words carefully & saying them slowly "Sapph... I want to talk about your mom." She stopped for a second, letting out a gasp puff of air. "You never stop, do you?" She mumbled, "What?" I asked. "Your already gonna find out sooner or later so, I might as well tell you." She said not completely answering my question. I kept rolling the ball, getting slightly annoyed with  sapphire. The ball gets melted at the touch, she gets on her knees as well and starts rolling."You know I'm rich right?" She said I gave her that look (sarcastic look, a nigga nah look )  "No I mean like insanely rich." She said after taking a glace at my face. "Yeah your dad is literally coach of a team that go's  to the finals every year. So." I responded. "No I'm taking about my mom,  ru. Let's just say she was very very  close with royalty. " she said as we came to a stop. "Royalty?" I questioned.  "Ru-" "Oh never mind, that's why you speak so proper." I interrupted her, connecting the dots."Sorry, but I actually find that interesting and I know you don't like talking about your mom and stuff-" "But you want to know who she was close to." She interrupted "Y-Yeah. How do you do that?" I responded "A gift, and she was close with the princess, well next in line for queen now." She said simply, while throwing the snow on top of her creation. "The elegant uhhh-" I started to think who is is the queen, well if it isn't on my continent and isn't a big deal to my life I don't care about it. "Diamond." She finished my sentence. "I am so gonna hate when you do that when I'm pissed." I said before a I leaned in, "That's great to know ruby, I'll do it more often." She cheekily replied before closing the gap."Childish little girl." I said pulling away. "Technically I'm older than you and-" "I'm gonna stop you right there, zodiac signs don't always match up I know." I said cutting her off, then picking her up to sit in my snow throne chair, we were making. "Alright now what." She said playfully bored. " I'ma tell you something I have been writing about for a while now." I said backing up I started to hum a beat.

Rainy days you took the pain away.
You cleared my sky's when they was gray.
You made me smile while I was down.
So let me take this time to write this down.
I remember it was you that had my back.
Yeah baby came thru and that was that.
And I just wanna tell you,
Yah perfect,
Cause you know you are so worth it.
P-E-R-FEC-T
P-E-R-FEC-T
P-E-R-FEC-T
Perfect picture
We living this love it's so descriptive
So deep in love I decided to leave a  letter with yah
My love is E
No frauds allowed this song is deeper
So glad I found you first so I can it's finders keepers
Talk is cheep but your actions got me feeling richer
You got me saying ouu ouu like I'm little Richard
Every second together is well spent
Got me feeling like an angle heaven sent
And If loving you a crime I'll repent
You got my feelings on my sleeve cuz I'm burning up
Remember me after school yeah I growed up
Butterflies got me hypnotized
Sunny days and clear sky's
And when I open my eyes believe that I got my prize
It was you
Every time I see you go it just do something to me
Make me smile get it get it cause it do something to me.
Baby be mine baby won't you be mine
I need you right here like all the time
When I wake up and when I got to bed
Don't have to worry have my heart instead
I see your pain
I see your hurt
I wish to reset that you would never hurt
I need you And you need me
I'll tell you right now you complete-e me
Do you remember when I questioned you
And I promised you that you would never hurt
Just grab my hand and I hope you'll under stand
It's us against the world that's my only plan
My only plan, and I tell you right now
I'm down for you like you down for me
I got your back matter fact matter fact
Like we besties.

(It's a little love rap I was writing down from what I was going to do & go thru.) She got up and tackled me and started to laugh uncontrollably, I patted her pack. "So I'm guessing you liked it." I said awkwardly  "No I loved it ruby, your really talented, that's another thing i love about you rubes."

Love is hard to find

You know getting your heart broken and writing about love stories is actually hard to so but yeah working on other chapter and stuff so that's good. But later guys.