Sapphire's Visions

A/N thanks for 100 views and I really don't deserve it you guys are awesome sorry for one upload today.

Ruby POV

I knew she was close her tunnel started to began getting tight, I was trying hold off from meeting my climax. But was like magic as soon as she hit her climax I hit mine. It was black then I was buying a expensive ring(10k to be exact)

Then it flashed to me opening a letter it said I'd go pro I started to jump with joy it skipped to me kicking a door open startling sapphire, her hair was blue & short weird I told her I went pro she hugged me

Then it flashed to me opening a letter it said I'd go pro I started to jump with joy it skipped to me kicking a door open startling sapphire, her hair was blue & short weird I told her I went pro she hugged me. It flashed to me in the hospital with sapphire she looked tired and she was holding a child it had a little bit of hair curly like mine she turned the child towards me It had her features, But one eye was red the other was blue like sapphires eyes. It was January on the calendar I was trying to make out the date, I need glasses I thought. It went back black I was still inside sapphire "What the fuck was that?" I asked "Um.... my... Visions." Sapphire whimpered. I got out of her took of my condom threw it in the trash, I let out a little sigh. "Are you mad?" Sapph asked "No, I wished you should have told me..." I replied I put on some shorts and grabbed her a shirt handed it to her."So what are these visions you get,are they about the future,are they the..." I started but stopped I wanted to know if she could see the future I laughed in my head, but stopped when she sighed."Babe, its okay if you don't wanna tell me, personally I think it makes you even more special than you are." She hugged me  Put on some underwear and cuddled next to me.

Sapphire POV

I hit my climax I felt hi m hit his, it went black it was new years I was kissing ruby but he wasn't much older we where at New York Town Square he stopped kissing me and smiled "I love you" he yelled he wrapped his arm around me and we walked off. It went black "What the fuck was that?" Ruby asked "Um.... my... Visions." I whimpered he got him self out of me looking sad he threw the condom in the trash "Are you mad?"I asked "No, I wished you should have told me..." He replied putting on some shorts and grabbed me a shirt handed it to me."So what are these visions you get,are they about the future,are they the..." He started but stopped I sighed. I didn't wanna tell him about what I saw I didn't wanna be upset right after sex.. I... I "Babe, its okay if you don't wanna tell me, personally I think it makes you even more special than you are." He Said proudly, cutting me off. I hugged him and Put on some underwear and cuddled next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and put on the TV show I began to grow tired he was warm as usual he was falling asleep so was I ,then it went dark. I was older my hair was blue and short, we wear at this fancy restaurant I stopped talking and ruby was really into me talking about what ever I was talking about, he did the jester to keep joining.  It went black I open my eyes he was Packing our bags neatly. I jumped in the shower put on some clothes he left out for me, Blue my favorite color. I walked out the bathroom my back was hurting from last nights actions,"Morning" I said in a yawn going for a kiss Greg walked in I froze.

Ruby POV

I had already woke up before sapph so I took a shower and started packing our bags she woke up took a shower "Morning" she said she was going for a kiss Greg walked in started to blush "Um guys..." He tried to get his words together but couldn't Amy walked in "Could you two have been any louder?" She asked sapph was froze but a blush spread across her face, Greg nodded. "Sorry we tried to be a little quite." I responded. Sapph unfroze and covered her face in embarrassed. I took her hand down put it on my face"So... Did it feel good?" Amy asked and winked at me. "Heh... Yeah" I replied with a chuckle she started to smile "Me and rose are gonna leave, so see yah when I see yah." Greg said walking out the door waving "Yeah me too pearl wants to show me the special thing about that sword you got him." Amy said following Greg "Bye" I yelled as they walked out she kissed me griping my leg hard it hurts like a bitch too she stopped "So about my visions... If I tell you you're gonna be mad." She said picking up her bag ."Babe I said you don't have to tell me that's if you want to." I said griping her hand softly " heheh you silly" she said pushing me away "My Laughy Sapphy."I replied, I smiled grabbed my bags and went to the car. Put my bag and her bag in the trunk hopped in the car and started to drive, it was warm... it was cold outside super cold. We stopped at a gas station for gas and snacks, i started the gas and jumped in the car and gave sapph her chips, I went to take out the gas but as soon as I took out the pump a spider landed on the pump I screamed in fear and killed it immediately sapphire was laughing her ass off "Its not funny!" I yelled at her she kept laughing. I got into the car and started to drive she was starting to stop laughing, seeing that I was mad. "Why are you so afraid of spider's?" She asked "My cousins they like me to think of them as sister's and brothers anyways, They kept fucking with me with fake spiders and I got scared of them to a point where I socked my cousin over it." I responded her face went from laughing to strait faced, just glazing at me.

A/N sorry for no post's I just really wasn't feeling it no forced chapters well I try give me some slack