Dorm's Then College

A/N well school is starting so there will be a wait for some part pls don't kill me one out every week eh?

Ruby POV

The start of college campus was big, dorms where across the street. They didn't have boy and boy dorms they could if you wanted that... but you mostly got who you chose for your room mate. Its pretty weird ( this is a different world lol) but I picked sapph I walked to the counter I said "hello." "Name?" She replied flat but it was a question "Ruby Fire." I responded "S, 1." She seemed bored when she responded she handed me keys, I knew what dorm I was in already... Just didn't know where it was"Um could you give me directions?" I asked sheepishly "Every building is in Alphabetical order, this is right next to E so just go that way." She said pointing to a direction. I nodded and walked out, I drove until I saw Greg's & Sapph car... The rest of the crew weren't here I assumed. I parked and walked up to my dorm door  until I saw Greg he was moving a chest I helped him "What's in the chest?" I asked "Clothes and stuff..." He responded "Stuff like sex toys, drugs, money." I asked jokingly "NO! I don't smoke anymore blood pressure is low.... Don't need sex toys, and I'm basically broke heheheh." He was in denial. We placed the trunk on the floor and got more stuff out his car he said he could get the rest. I nodded I grabbed my bags out of my car and walked my dorm with my free hand I opened the door and sat my bag down walked around the dorms looked like a condo.... Loft it had two rooms even thought we where only going to use one... "Ruby, Is that you?" Sapph yelled it was coming from the bathroom I walked towards the bathroom "yeah!" I replied in a yell she was placing our bathroom stuff down all in use for the bathroom is soap, deodorants, shavers, our smell goods, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash. I gave a kiss and walked to get my other bag sat it down right next my other one I noticed the dorm didn't have a TV, I drove home and got my TV. By the time I got back to the dorms all of the crew was there, and some people where moving boxes on the other side of our dorm a lady was talking to Greg & Amy he seemed happy the lady look like peridot pale, blond hair, white.... Even her hair looked like Peri's. I grabbed the TV out of my car walked to the door Peri helped me open the door I had to look and make sure it was him. "Thought you were that girl over." I said he chuckled "That's Greg cousin... So pale." He replied staring at peri started looking at her "Hello boys." Sapphire was standing there that took us out of the stare, he walked out in room 2 it was right next to our condo. The dorms are weird you go down a street the sign says the letter ex S' st then there are number on the doors 1 - 8 and there are more streets. "I put your stuff in the other room." She said "Why I thought we where sharing rooms?"I asked her "Let me rephrase, I put your game system in the other room."she responded I face palmed I'm so dumb I brought the TV into the other room went back to get car and got the other TV she opened the door "What room can this on go in." I asked she did a jester to follow. I followed her to our room she ripped of the sheets on the bed I placed the TV I our room, she was replacing the sheets. "Why are you replacing them?" I questioned her "I'm not sleeping on old cummie's." She replied in a joking tone but she was being serious "Cummie's.... That's what you call it?" I asked jokingly while setting up the TV "What's wrong with cummie?" She responded "I call it daddy milk." I responded she laughed then blushed and left the room. I chuckled I placed my clothes in the closet and walked out side the crew was waiting I hope not for me.

Sapphire POV

After ruby made that weird semen joke I left embarrassed because that just weird  I walked out side rose was talking to Greg's cousin I really need to stop ear hustling I said hello she greeted me we talked for about 5 min's she had to go and finish unpacking everyone but ruby was hear talking he walked out. We all walked to the school signed up for every class with 101 and left  "Yo they having a party tonight who's down?"Amy asked  "No one classes start in 3 days."Peri responded "True. Lame."she sobbed  "No one is stopping you, you can go and have. as major hangover when school start." Greg chimed in "Nah I'd rather chill and check out campus before I do party.... You guys down to check it out?" Amy asked the crew we nodded we where already almost of campus we turned around. Once we hit this corner and turned I got deja vu chills.....