Graduation Party

Ruby POV

"We stand here today on the precipice of the future. It's not a distant reality anymore. It begins here. It begins today.

We began high school as children, but we're leaving here as adults. We've completed a basic education that will serve as the platform we use to launch ourselves into our futures. Some of us will go on to college, others will go straight into the work force, but each of us will travel our own path.

No matter where we go or what we do, there are challenges ahead of us. What I'm asking from each of you, and from myself, is to meet those challenges straight on with your head held high and your heart wide open. It's not enough to simply try to get by in life. That doesn't move the world forward. You must try to excel in everything you do; strive for excellence in every task, large or small.

Although it may not be easy to see, every accomplishment you achieve is added to the world's accomplishments. Your individual successes benefit society as a whole because when you succeed, you lighten the burden on your fellow man. When you succeed, you are in a position to give rather than take.

Imagine if every individual lived up to his or her own potential. Think about how amazing that would be, and how much better off the world would be. Now imagine if just half of those individuals lived up to their potential. The world would still be an awesome place. If even 1/4 of those individuals worked to make their lives successful, they could still make some amazing contributions to society.

Well, we may not have the power to inspire the entire world to strive for success, but we do have the power to try to achieve it for ourselves. My challenge to each of you, and to myself, is to do all that you can do to reach your full potential. If each of the 69 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) students in this graduating class is able to do that, just imagine the effect that would have. The future is truly in our hands, so let's make the most of it.

Thank you."
Rose finished her speech the crowd in front of us began to clap, I'm surprised she even went on stage after the senior prank. Someone put peanuts in the principals lunch and because rose was talking to the principal last she was blamed for her death. She sat back down I gave a smile she gave a pleasant one back. Everyone stood up the principal said we had graduated I threw my hat up into the air other hats followed. I caught mine again and walked of the stage to my mom and her boyfriend she congratulated me... Her boyfriend too. I walked toward the crew they followed and started to talk to the other crew's parents, I went to the crew."Weird your mom isn't ever hear." Amy said "Yeah... She's never here long tho, she ruined my night of games." He replied, the girls where confused...he was talking about the new map pack for zombies. They said later, I guess they dropped of their girlfriends or kept them with them. I drove to my house with sapph went to play basketball she was inside doing who knows what... I was focused on the game, my game. I stopped playing and picked up all the balls I threw, placed them in the rack grabbed my towel. I walked in my house they where talking at the table I wiped of my faces my eye sight was still blurry I wiped it again, I walked to get table and almost tripped. My eye sight was still blurry where looking at me, "Ah I need glasses....eh." I sheepishly muttered "I told you that some years ago.... We can go to the doctor on Friday. And me and Derrick are going out so don't stay up late, packing your room for college." My mom replied the other two smirked, my mom and Derrick went upstairs. "So what dorm at you in?" I asked "We are all in the same dorm, 4 rooms 4 couples, and its unit S." She responded. I smirked "You do realize we are going to be living together right?" I asked, then my mom came stairs gave a wave Derrick waved as well, and headed out. I'm happy she's moving on but her boyfriend, well I really don't know him nor do I care I thought as they left."Yeah I do, but I basically be over here almost every day." She replied, me not being pleased by her answer I walked up stairs and started to pack."But yes I am excited for us taking up this next step." She said sweetly in my ear, I smiled and continued to pack when I finished my room was basically empty. I drove her to her house she was mostly done packing, it didn't matter I like talking to her dad. He looks all buff and stuff, he's actually a dad trying to do best for his daughter... It looked like they had a special bond thou you could tell he had/has a drinking problem. We went to her room gave a kiss and left by the time I turned on the radio it seemed like sapph was going to get a award for all the radio play she was getting. Next thing I know I was jumping on the bed on my phone I noticed some pictures.... That I didn't put there, they where of sapph some nude. I texted her she said she took it when I was asleep. She took mirror picture's... They where pretty good. Few hours later I finished and nothing but tissue and lotion / other liquids was around me, he he I'm gross I cleaned up the room looked at the time its almost 1 am I'm slump.