The Super Bowl

Time skip few weeks

Ruby POV

Me and my mom where going to Sapphires house, I just wanted to bond with her dad, my mom wanted to meet her dad. I didn't care much I wanted to spend the holiday with my girl & Chill with her family. We walked up to her door...knocked, A lady answered I never saw before "Oh you must be ruby, and Ruby's mother? I'm Sapphire's Dad girlfriend... My name is Amber." She had a soft voice, just like sapph when she's happy. We walked in inside I a gave her dad a handshake. I gave sapph a hug she gave me a kissed, I blushed because everyone was starring at us. They laughed.. She pulled me aside from everyone."So when did your pop get a lady friend?"I asked her "Over.. Christmas or new year I really don't care, she is pretty crazy... When she's mad." She answered "Anyways don't get to hyped... I know you like sports and football is his life so don't get him hyped up as well." she ordered me." I can't promise that but I'll try." I responded with a slight smirk. I sat down on the couch My mom was talking to Amber about what ever Sapph and her dad came and put snacks on the coffee table."So Ruby What team are you going for?" He asked me basically screaming "Broncos... was that really a question!" I responded Sapph sat down and Turned on the the TV."Good choice son, best statistics."He said Proudly, then I looked at Sapph...  I knew I couldn't keep my promise I didn't really like football as much as Basketball... She seemed upset.
"Babe cheer up... I love sports but not as much as I love you." I whispered in her ear she smiled and gave me a kiss but she was into the game just like her dad they seemed to love football, Daddy's little girl. Every time the Broncos scored they did a little dance, it was so cute. I was wondering how her dad could pull off those moves he's older than my mom by 5 years. Luckily the Half time show was on the lady's pages attention instantly I noticed that Beyonce almost fell and stated laughing my mom said "Not Funny." In a deep voice I stopped laughing right then and there,the half time show ended. (Time Skip) The Broncos won lucky choice indeed I chucked to myself, and hugged sapph said my good byes and walked out the door and drove me and my mom home.

Nobody POV

Both Ruby's and Sapphire parents have noticed that there children have gotten into a serious relationship

A/N  sorry for the short chapter call me cancer or what ever lel