Ruby's Party

A/N don't asks but yeah that what picked

Time skip week and a day

Nobody's POV (Narrator)

Ruby and Sapphire had been getting really close but ruby hasn't meet sapphires dad that was gonna change today

Sapphire POV

Today was Ruby's birthday, He told me to stay home he was gonna pick me up. It was convenient since my dad wanted to meet him, plus he stop drinking after he fell into the street drunk.. So he wasn't gonna be super mean. I sighed and got that thought out ta my head, today is Ruby's day. I wanted to wear something nice but not classy because we where going to go play laser tag, I giggle and put on this shirt that said Hot & Icy in a heart and put on some shorts. I crept down stairs seeing my dad hug ruby with one year out his eye but when he saw me he wiped it away. Ruby looked flustered but was happy." Sweetie I think you made a good choice, now rules... No kid talk while your living under my roof I'm not gonna say you cant... Do it because I can tell he has some moves." My dad spat out,ruby blush and started scratching his neck. I nodded grabbed Ruby's hand hopped in his car.. Well his moms car."What happened to your car?" I asked " it broke down my mom said it will get it fixed it should be done today." He responded."Um.. What where you talking about to my dad?" I questioned."Guy stuff he wanted to know about how good I was a Basketball." He nervously said. We drove off to the arcade.

Ruby POV

I woke called Sapphire told her to stay home I was gonna go pick her up, hung up the phone took a shower put my birthday clothes on went down stairs ate some breakfast left the I was looking for my keys then I saw a note

|Ruby I'm getting your car fixed you can use mine
|Doesn't matter which one just no tickets
|I'll drop of your car but I have to leave to for a week
|Happy Birthday |
|
|
| ~love moms |

I picked her Bentley Black and red my favorite colors I called the crew they where just leaving on the way to the arcade. I drove to sapphires house knock on the door her dad answers,I gulp, he invites me in. "So your the one she left Obsidian for?" He said in a strong voice. I nodded scared of anything I said he was gonna deny."So what do you do?" He asked. "I play basketball ball... And I have team offers but I haven't made my decision yet-" "Ovr?" He asked, cutting me off "90" I responded he smiled for a sec then went back to his origin face."Do you care about my daughter?... How much do you care?" He questioned,I took a deep breath "I care about your daughter very much she means the world to me, I'd never wanna hurt her.. I... I want to be with her for the rest of my life...I love her" I said with my heart thumping. He hugged me and started to cry I hugged him back."My name is Shawn you can call me that if you want." He mumbled out. Sapphire came down stairs, he wiped his tears away. "Sweetie I think you made a good choice, now rules... No kid talk while your living under my roof I'm not gonna say you cant... Do it because I can tell he has some moves." He said. I scratched my neck, she nodded grabbed me and went to the car."What happened to your car?" She asked " it broke down my mom said it will get it fixed it should be done today." I responded."Um.. What where you talking about to my dad?" She questioned."Guy stuff he wanted to know about how good I was a Basketball." I nervously said. We drove off to the arcade.

Time skip Ruby's POV still

We arrived I did my secret hand shake with Greg and peridot we walked in played some laser tag She kissed me he we won because power couple fuck yeah. We played bowling next Greg beat everyone this time we ate before the next thing we had 25$ each for the arcade, love my mom for that but when it was getting to like 11pm everyone was starting to leave so did sapphire and I. When I got to my house I opened the garage and saw a new car in there I parked and walked towards it, there was a bow on it I red the and a note