School Year goes by fast

Ruby's pov

I hadn't realize how school can fly by so fast, because its already near sapphire and I anniversary. Which was like a week before my birthday. Its almost two weeks now, I gotta think of what to do, where to- I was cut of of my thoughts when sapphire came in from her classes I realized I was sweating a lot.... I don't know why though. "Hey Sapph."I said with a smile "Hey Ruby, please do not tell me you cut your sleeve off it fall outside." She replied I have a habit of cutting of my sleeves for shirts I game in "I game in these shirts, and don't you know I'm my own personal heater?" I responded pausing the game turning to her "Stop cutting them off..." she yawned " I brought some food downstairs, and I'm really tired so good nap love ya." She said tiredly at the she was jumping on the bed. I walked towards her gave her a kiss and wrapped her in the cover. I waked down stairs looked in the kitchen and found what food she brought it was Wendy's, I love there chilli, she brought me chilli, I love her. I walked up stairs and finished the game I was playing, sapph was still asleep so I quietly changed. I walked to the humble home of Lapis and Peridot's crib... its right next door. Lapis answered "What up rubes?" She asked "That nickname will be the death of me, can P-dog come here?" I asked her she nodded invited me in, then walked up stairs Peri came down stairs with a flannel and jeans " What do you want?" He asked "Since you and lapis have been going out for what two years now?" He nodded " I was wondering what did you do for your first anniversary?" I questioned him. "Two years ago hmm.." he mumbled " I took her to, her most favorite place in the world, the beach we had a picnic, and I gave her one of my first rings." He replied he got super close "I'm planning on giving her the ring this year." He whispered I smiled gave him a pat on his back "That's awesome dude." I replied in a whisper we walked out side "Speaking of which our anniversary is in January so you wanna help pick out the ring?" I asked "Hell Yeah." I yelled and walked to my car sat there what does sapph love, either than me. I started to right things down on a piece of paper.

Snow
Mom
Her Father happy
Hot Chocolate
Carmel

Ha I know exactly what to do for the anniversary.