{2} Septic-Surprise

(Y/n)'s POV
~
I knock on the door after much hesitation.

Why do I feel so nervous? I've done this a million times today. Just stay calm.

I stared down at my feet. The door opened. I slowly looked up as I spoke.

"Hello. I am volunteering fo-" I stop mid sentence. All the memorized lines I had repeated to each resident, flew out of my head.

My eyes were met with the most clear blue sky I had ever seen. No hint of a storm in sight. Strands of green hair fell over the cloudless wonder; but was abruptly brushed away. One glance at his signature blue sweatshirt and I knew.

I stood face-to-face with JackSepticEye.

Jack's POV
~
A gentle tap on our door told me I had to get up.

'What is it going to take to get some fuck'n relaxation around here!' I mumble angrily under my breath.

A woman stood in front of the door, staring at her shoes

"Hello. I am vol-" she started; looking up. Immediately after she began to speak she stopped.

God, her eyes. (E/c), the darker tones swam in the lighter ones; her irises caught me like magic. I could barely tare my eyes off hers. I got a good look at the rest of her. She was a bit shorter like me, with curves in all the right places. A gray sweatshirt was thrown lazily over a white tank top, that was just poking out at the bottom. The dark sleeves of the hoodie were just long enough for her finger tips to stick out, and wrap around the fabric; stretching it tightly across her arms. She wore black jean shorts and dark spotted socks, that ran all the way up to her knees. Her beanie and [geeky] glasses fit her perfectly.

Just act cool.

"Yes?" I questioned. As she stuttered her response, I couldn't help but think of how cute she looked all flustered.

"Y-you're Ja-JackSepticEye," she blurted out.

"Yeah, I am," I say, like it's no big deal. "I'm at a loss to your name though."

"Oh, I...I'm (Y/n)." Her voice is soft like a lullaby.

"What a sweet name, for such a sweet girl."

"Thank-" she stopped. A large hand rested on my shoulder. I spotted a large shadow on the floor, cast by someone behind me.

"Who is this Jack?" a deep voice spoke from behind me.

God Mark, always ruining my chances.

~
Not much to be said, I just hope you've enjoyed so far. I hopefully will be updating regularly; but don't worry if updates are slow.