{41} Guns and Rage

(Y/n)'s POV
~
I nearly have the bounds off me, when Aiden sits up. After rubbing his head and looking around in a confused state for a few seconds, he seems to recall what had just happened. He quickly gets up, pulling something out from behind him.

A gun.

Finger on the trigger, he presses it to my head, causing me to yelp. "Silly girl; haven't you learned there are consequences?"

Aiden suddenly balls up his fist, and swings his arm to meet my gut. I double over in the chair, coughing, a small amount of blood drips from my mouth.

After a few moments of watching me suffer, he takes my chin in one hand, lifting my face up to his. An ugly smile is spread across his lips. "I trust you've learned your lesson." I nod, tears forming in my eyes. He sneers. "You were always weak."

Aiden moves behind me and checks the cloths tying me to the chair. After tightening them in a way that nearly causes my wrists to break, he slowly sulks out of the dark room.

Tears stream down my face, not only because of the pain in my stomach, but because of the memories flashing through my mind.

-
In the beginning, Aiden seemed so nice; but things quickly went downhill. He would comment negatively on everything I did. Then he would show up drunk; and not long after that, he started beating me. At first I blamed it on the alcohol, but soon realized he was relentless; even when he was sober. I started cutting somewhere in the mix, which Aiden only used as another reason to criticize me.
-

Just as the images stopped, I heard something outside.

Sirens.

Jack's POV
~
Mark's foot hit the breaks so hard, I thought his ankle would snap. The sudden lurch from the vehicle almost caused me to fly through the windshield. Not to mention, caused all the squad cars behind us to nearly collide.

"Mark?" I ask in a wavering voice. He stares at something on the opposite side of the road.

A dark-colored van.

Remembering everything (Y/n) had told me that Aiden did to her, I clench my hands into fists. Rage takes me over. I grab my gun and fly out the car door. Mark attempts to hold me back by swiping at the fabric of my shirt, but I am too fast.

Completely blinded by anger, I charge in the direction of the van; ready to shoot whoever gets in my way.

~
Thanks for telling me what you thought of the smut book idea! I will work on the first chapter as soon as I get the chance. Thanks for reading, bye fir now! <3