{29} Going Upstairs

Jack's POV
~
I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know, I am woken by an excited Mark shaking me. The goof has a twinkle in his eye, and a mischievous grin on his face.

"What the fook is going on Mark?" I laugh at his child-like behavior. He leans close to me and whispers something in my ear.

Something that sends a shiver down my back.

Something that makes me jump up and kiss him.

I now notice (Y/n) standing behind Mark. I run over to her, pick her up, and kiss her. She kisses back.

Suddenly, I feel Mark's hand on my shoulder; the way I felt it the day we met (Y/n) at our door. But this time, it's not just his hand that caresses my neck.

As (Y/n) and I kiss more heavily, I feel Mark sucking on my neck; leaving hickies all over. He finally hits my sweet spot and I let out a loud moan.

In response, (Y/n) lets out small moans as well, all while slowly bringing her hands down my chest.

I feel Mark break away from me. I whine, letting him know I didn't want him to stop. But, now I was able to move down (Y/n)'s collarbone, earning even more moans from her.

(Y/n)'s POV
~
I didn't know saying one little thing to Mark could cause this. I can barely think straight, as I am overcome with pleasure. All the thoughts of what Kamren did, flew out the back of my mind, because this was too good to be true. Now, both Jack and Mark are attacking my neck, making me moan so loud, I swear you could hear it across the city.

Jack suddenly scoops me up, and begins to carry me up the stairs. Mark passes us, and opens the door to their shared bedroom.

Mark starts kissing my neck again, while Jack lays me on the bed. He leans in, and whispers suductivly into my ear;"May I?"

~
Hey! So, about halfway through this chapter, I thought I would right it slightly differently. You guys/girls would probably be mad at me in the next update, if I wrote it the way I was going to; so I thought I would give you a choice again. Comment which you would rather happen: the smut continues, or we go on to the next morning. The results may or may not influence the next chapter. Bye for now! ;)