{3} Sweet Talk

Mark's POV
~
Jack has been at the door for a while.

I look up. Jack is leaning against the door frame in his "cool guy pose". Whoever he's talking with is making me feel a bit possessive. I nearly growl as I get up and walk towards him, placing a hand on his back; startling the person at the door. She looks up at me in awe.

Damn. She is cute. No wonder why Jack is trying to impress her. But something about her is slightly off; I just can't quite put my finger on it.

"Who is this Jack?" I ask, knowing he will be annoyed at me.

Jack just looked up and glared at me. His eyes seemed to scream at me, What the fuck'n hell Mark?! I sent him a teasing smirk.

The girl spoke, "I'm (Y/n). Y-you're Markiplier."

"Indeed I am," my sexy voice takes over. "You must be a fan."

"You guys are my heroes. I-I can't believe I'm meeting you both right now; I thought I'd never meet you..."

"Don't flatter us," Jack finally speaks. "Marks ego is ready to fuck'n explode!"

Jack, you're gonna be sorry for that later. I hold myself back from imagining smacking his ass.

"You guys live together.... in L.A.? And you never announced it?" (Y/n) questions.

Oh shit. She's on to us. I give Jack a look.

"Uhh..." Jack stutters.

I quickly and calmly manage to say, "We didn't want to announce it because the Septiplier ship would go up the wall. And Jack made one of the extra rooms look like his old recording room. No one knows the difference yet."

"Well you fooled me," she giggled. Music to my ears.

"Why are you here anyway? Did you track us down or something?" Jack's brow furrowed.

"Oh! I'm so sorry; I just got so excited to finally meet you both." she blushed. "I'm here in advance to tell all the residents that a local girl scouts troop is going to certain apartment buildings, including this one; that allow them to sell girl scout cookies. I, and the other volunteers, do this in order to prevent disrupting the residents that wish to not be disturbed. We also do this to preserve the girls' safety. Are you interested in purchasing some cookies?"

Jack looked apologetic. But since he was seemingly speechless, I took charge. "Yeah, I haven't had girl scout cookies in years. When are they coming?"

"Um... Monday, around 4-5pm." she said while checking off something on her list (which I only now noticed) with a ballpoint pen.

Jack finally snaps out of his silent trance. "Hey, you probably practiced that speech you gave us a million times to have memorized it that well," he joked.

"Yeah..." chuckling, she blushed again; pushing her glasses back up the bridge of her nose.

How fucking cute.

Jack began to blush uncontrollably.

"Hey," I say as Jack slips into the apartment with the excuse of needing to use the restroom.

"Yeah?" (Y/n) glances up at me, curiosity filling her eyes.

"We should trade numbers. And maybe get coffee sometime."

~
I know, fast update but I couldn't help myself. I'll post the next chapter shortly so stay on your toes.