{23} Waiting

Jack's POV
~
She had been laying in the same way for 3 weeks. The same hospital bed.

The doctors told me she should snap out of it soon. They said it just happens sometimes, when people are in shock. It was like she was in a coma, but her eyes were open. She was trapped in her mind.

I was doing worse. I was a mess; emotionally and physically. I hardly ever left the hospital, but if I did it was to shower or get food. I would sleep in the hospital, sometimes laying next to (Y/n); just holding her.

Mark wasn't doing much better. He visited every single day; but he alway returned home to make videos, so he could support us. I knew he hated leaving, and not being with me.

I had posted a video on YouTube, a couple days after (Y/n) was put in the hospital. In it, I announced I wouldn't be uploading for a while; because of personal issues. Everyone was so supportive, and told me to take as much time as I needed; as long as I didn't stop making videos for good.

I felt I was letting them down. But I couldn't bare to leave (Y/n).

I know she will pull through this; and I need to be here for her when she does.

~
This was a short chapter, just so you will have something for the week. I will be updating Saturday or sooner. Also, thank you all again for 1k reads!