{18} Darker Thoughts

Jack's POV
~
I wake up in Mark's arms. Last night was amazing. I kiss his nose. He mumbles something, still half asleep. I get up, throw on my boxers without thinking, and go downstairs to check on (Y/n).

"How did ye sleep last night," I ask (Y/n), while I walk into the kitchen to make coffee for every one.

I hear her speak behind me. "Good. But, you guys sure are loud. Especially you Jack." She giggles as she sees me blush. I just awkwardly walk to the couch, offer her a cup of coffee, and walk up the stairs with two more mugs in my hands. "Nice boxers, by the way!" (Y/n) shouts after me. I freeze, remembering I hadn't put on pants. I hear her laughing herself silly. I roll my eyes and go back to Mark.

"Thanks babe," Mark says to me as I hand him his coffee. "Was (Y/n) alright?"

"Yeah," I say; starting to grin a little. "She said she heard us last night." Mark looks at me.

He laughs, "It's only because you're so loud." I blush, and lean in for a kiss.

"Ye sexy bastard," I say, parting from his lips for only a moment. I can feel him smile, as our kiss becomes more hungry. Soon my hands are cupping his face, while his are on the small of my back. We begin to calm down, and I grab the TV remote. "Do ye want to watch something?" I slide off his lap, and sit on the bed next to him; leaning forward slightly.

Mark nods and grins. "Do you want to stay in bed with each other all day?" He kisses my cheek.

"(Y/n)..." I remember.

"I'll check on her later, okay? Just stay with me," he whines. I can't resist. I nod my head as we flip through the channels. When we finally find something, I sit back and lean against him. He wraps his arms around me, and starts to kiss my neck.

(Y/n)'s POV
~
I can't stop thinking about how hot Jack looked in just his boxers.

He has a cute butt. And a huge- My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of Jack moaning upstairs. Jeez, they sure like to do it.

I smile, thinking about how happy they are. I turn to the TV and go on Netflix. I pick a horror movie and begin to watch it. About five minutes in, I realize I want popcorn. My crutches are leaning against the couch. I sigh and reach for them. I hope my legs don't hurt too much today.

I attempt to stand, using the crutches for balance. Immediately, I find myself back on the couch. I try again, this time falling forwards; almost cracking my skull on the wooden coffee table. I break my fall with my wrists. They scrape roughly against the table; causing a few old cuts to split open by accident.

I sit up. I get both my crutches and try to stand again. This time, I actually don't fall; instead I find myself in the kitchen. I make popcorn and go back to the couch.

That was a lot of work for just a fucking snack! And I didn't bother to pause the movie either! I sigh and flip back to the beginning.

About halfway through the movie, Mark tip-toes down the staircase. For some reason, when he sees me he runs over; a very concerned look on his face.

"What happened? Did you do this?" he gestures to my wrists. I hadn't noticed my selves had rolled up my arms when I fell; so Mark saw my wrists almost dripping with blood.

"I tried to get up, and fell against the wood table." I start to explain myself. "My old cuts were ripped open on the sharp edge. I didn't notice they were bleeding so much. I'm sorry." I look down; feeling guilty for hurting him again.

But somewhere, deep in the back of my mind; once I see the blood, and feel the pain; an old craving creeps back. My skin still remembers the taste of a silver blade, slicing through its surface. I want more.

I need more.

~
Well... Not going to say anything about that. Thank everyone so much though, for 400 views! You all are amazing! :3