{58} Warming Waters

*Smut Warning* (Y'all are getting what you asked for.)

Jack's POV
~
Click. I heard Mark lock the door. For some reason the sound sent a chill down my spine. I decided to ignore the nervous feeling and walked over to the mirror.

"Hey Mark, what are we going to do with our clothes after we finish taking a shower?" I asked, "Cause there's no point in trying to clean all the blood off."

"Um, we can probably ask a nurse or something where we can throw them out I guess," he responded.

"Well, we'll have to get new suits then."

"Yup."

The awkward atmosphere in the room seemed to bleed into the conversation. I still felt bad about yelling at him earlier, but what's said is done. I can't do anything about it now.

Mark went over to the shower and turned it on to give time for the water to warm up. I leaned on the tile counter and slipped off my socks and shoes. Next I took off my suit jacket and started to tug my dress shirt over my head after undoing the first two buttons, since unbuttoning all of them was too difficult a task with my injured hands. After slipping it off I glanced up into the mirror, seeing Mark starting to undo his pants with his bare back facing me. I could feel my cheeks flushing as he pulled them down, the only thing left to cover him being his boxers. He must have felt me staring because he turned around and caught my gaze in the reflective surface.

Still keeping eye contact, he leisurely walked up to me. "Do you need help?" he whispered close to my ear, placing his hands on my hips from behind.

"Y-yeah, Mark. I c-can't get the zipper down on my pants," I stuttered, feeling him press against me a lightly. What I said wasn't a lie, it just wasn't exactly what I had been focusing on.

"Oh, I can take care of that." He spun me around and kneeled in front of me, forcing me to lean my back against the counter to stay standing. Licking his lips, he brought his hand to the metal zipper and slowly dragged it down.

"I-I can take care of the rest!" I said loudly, feeling my face getting redder.

"I insist you let me," Mark cooed. He started to remove my pants, moving them across my legs and picking up my feet one at a time so he could take them all the way off. Tossing the garment aside, he returned his eyes to mine, looking up at me hungrily. I stared back down at him, curious of what he was thinking. Suddenly, he placed his hand on my slight bulge and began to rub it, making me gasp and roll my hips. Seeing my reaction, Mark continued to roughly caress me through the thin fabric of my boxers, inducing a series of quiet moans to escape me.

"M-Mark," I breathed, squeezing my eyes shut. "Mark!"

"Yes?" he asked, probably raising an eyebrow. I could barely think straight, but I knew something about this felt off.

"M-Mark, s-stop," I stuttered.

He immediately took his hand away. "What's wrong?" he asked, concern filling his voice.

I took in a few breaths and opened my eyes, looking down at him. "I-I don't know... it just feels wrong to do this while (Y/n)'s life is in serious danger. It just doesn't feel right."

Mark stood up and took my shoulders in his hands, holding them firmly and staring squarely into my eyes in a way that almost made me scared of what he was going to do. "I know she is hurt and might not make it. I honestly feel guilty too, but I want you. I need you Jack." I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't say anything. "Besides," he continued, tracing a finger down my chest,"we've never fucked in a place with so many people right outside the door before. It's honestly quite exciting." The tone of his voice lulled over me and wrapped around my ears, almost diminishing the previous doubts I'd had. I still felt a bit wary but the slight desperation in his words was making me start to crave him.

After not getting a response, Mark dropped his eyes and took his hands off me. "Of course, I completely respect your decision if you really don't want to do this--"

"Mark."

"Y-yeah," His gaze held mine again. I smiled softly.

I leaned in and kissed him, his body tense at first, but became more relaxed as he returned the affection. His hands traveled down my chest to my lower back. They stopped there, using my hips to pull me in. My arms moved to his chest, my palms lightly pressing on his skin. I pushed away.

"Can you help me take off my boxers? I don't think I can manage on my own~" I whispered, staring into his chocolatey brown eyes with a playful look. Mark smirked in response and brought both his hands to the waistline of my shorts, tugging them down. I kicked them off and kneeled in front of him so that my face was level with his lower stomach. I leaned forward and grabbed hold of the band of his boxers with my teeth, looking up at Mark's flustered cheeks. His eyes grew wider as I sharply yanked on them, pulling the fabric down to his thighs after getting caught on his hard-on for a brief moment. (See what I did there. A BRIEF moment! IT MAKES SENSE CAUSE HE'S PULLING DOWN HIS BOXERS! HAHAHaHahaha ha ha...)

I stilled for a second, my wide eyes trained on the beast that had sprung from Mark's shorts. It had been a while since I last sucked him off, and I was a bit out of practice. I closed my eyes and took in a shaky breath. Okay Jack, just go for it. I moved my head forward slowly, bringing my hands up to grab onto the base of his shaft. My lips parted enough to allow Mark's tip to enter, but I stopped there, pausing to slide my tongue lightly across the sensitive skin and open my eyes to glance at Mark. His gaze was still trained on mine, but his face was redder, and his breathing heavier.

I grinned, or rather grinned as much as I could manage with a dick in my mouth. I started to bring a small amount more of him in, gliding my tongue over each new inch of skin. Mark began to pant--he was loving this--but I could see the begging look in his eyes that willed me to go faster. I made sure to bring my movements to a teasingly slow pace, carefully taking the rest of his length into my mouth. I started to bring my head back, then pushed forward, being careful to keep my teeth from colliding with his skin. I nearly jumped as he let out a not-so-quiet moan that he had been holding in. Now I knew I was doing my job right.

I pulled back again, but this time completely sliding the rest of him out of my mouth. He whined rather loudly, a noise I hadn't heard him make in a long time. I smirked, blowing lightly on him as I caught my breath. Mark shivered, an arm going up to brace himself against the nearest wall.

~
Woah! It's getting steamy in here! Literally, cause the shower is warming up! *awkward finger guns* I'll stop now, I've already made too many puns this chapter.

On another note, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was supposed to have put this chapter up over a week ago, but my internet keeps messing up, so I'm sorry. Thanks for being patient with me and dealing with my bullshit. Bye for now! <3

Oh yeah, and look out for the continuation of this chapter. ;)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 23, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lost Together (A Septiplier x Reader Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें