{32} Toddlers

(Y/n)'s POV
~
It doesn't take them long to fall back asleep. I carefully get up, taking their syrupy plates to kitchen, and tip-toe to my room. I quietly shut the door and breathe a sigh of relief.

I look down, realizing the checkered flannel barely covered my thighs. Thank god Mark and Jack were too sleepy from last nights events to notice. And luckily, it had been almost completely dark in their room when we we together, so they hadn't seen anything then either.

I quickly throw on some jeans, hoping when my two men woke up, they wouldn't question the sudden change in my outfit. After another thought, I pull on a tank top underneath Mark's flannel.

I go back to the living room, where Jack and Mark have awoken.

"Sorry (Y/n), did we doze off?" Mark asks. I nod.

Jack suddenly gets a gleam in his eye. Out of nowhere, he asks; "Hey, I have an idea: why don't we go out for dinner tonight?"

Mark smiles; "That's a great idea Jack! What do you say (Y/n); do you want to?" They look at me with hope in their gleaming eyes.

"Sure, why the fuck not." They jump up down, like toddlers about to go trick-or-treating for the first time. I can't help but grin. They tell me they will plan the whole thing, and let me know more in a little bit. Then, they giddily run back upstairs to their shared room.

~
I'm sorry it took so long to get the update up. Also, sorry to disappoint, but this it the only chapter I'm uploading today, so more next weekend. And thanks for 3k views!!!! Like, what?!! The next chapters are going to be special, so keep an eye out for them. Bye for now! <3 <3