{26} Running Water

(Y/n)'s POV
~
It still felt like just a couple of hours ago, I was trapped in Kamren's grasp. Jack and Mark told me what happened after I had blacked out, and why I was in the hospital. I was shocked to find out I had been laying lifeless in the hospital bed, for an entire month.

Now, I am back at the apartment; Mark and Jack holding me, as we sit on the sofa. They keep telling me how happy they are to see me again, to have me back home. But all I can think about, is Kamren. Questions and thoughts run through my head.

Why did she do it?

I may never know the answer.

How could I let that happen to me?

He was right about me, I'm too weak to do anything.

I should have fought back...

But maybe I deserved this...

I get up suddenly, Mark and Jack giving me a questioning look. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

As I walk into my room, I hear Jack asking, "Do ye think she's hurting herself again?" Mark's response is muffled, as I quickly sprint into the bathroom, and lock the door behind me.

I open the cabinet behind the mirror quietly, and take out the razor. I sit on the edge of the shower, turn on the faucet, and roll down my pants. Pressing the blade against my thighs, I quickly swipe; over and over. As I watch the blood pool up, and drip into the rising water; I think.

They'll check my wrists, but not my thighs.

~
Yup. As usual, I will update asap; but the next chapter might be a while. Thanks for reading!