{31} Waffles

(Y/n)'s POV
~
I wake up in Mark's arms. On the other side of him, Jack grumbles in his sleep.

I don't know why, or what made me do all that last night; but I don't regret any of it. It was too good to be true; meeting my heroes, moving in with them, and now this. Besides all that; damn, were they good in bed. I giggle quietly. Mark stirs in his sleep. His eyes flutter open.

"Good morning," he says groggily. I blush, and he kisses my forehead.

"Do you want waffles?" I say, preparing to get up from under the warm sheets.

"Yes please!" Jack yells excitedly, as if he were back in kindergarten. Mark and I both chuckle.

Right before I jump out of bed, I remember all my clothes are on the floor. I glance over to Mark, who has somehow; pretty much fallen back asleep. Jack seems to notice my struggle, seeing as the next thing he does is throw one of Mark's flannels at me. I look at him with a thankful gaze, and put on the shirt.

I pick up my clothes from their floor, and bring them back to my room. I don't want to take off Mark's flannel quite yet; so I just slip on my undergarments (bra & panties) underneath the comfortable piece of clothing.

As I approach the kitchen, Jack's quiet footsteps travel down the wooden stairs. I pull a box of waffles out of the freezer, and place them individually in the toaster. I suddenly feel Jack's arms around my waist again, and my senses awaken as he kisses my neck lightly. Slowly turning around, I connect our lips; making him hold the sides of my face, gently in his hands. We don't break apart, until he pulls me to his chest. After sharing the embrace for a while, he finally speaks.

"They want ye to go see a therapist," he says. All I can do is nod; I knew this would happen sooner or later. "They want ye to talk about what happened the day you went shopping. Are ye okay with that (Y/n)? I don't want to force ye into something that-"

"It's fine, Jack. Even if it wasn't, I don't have much of a choice," I bring myself away from his bare chest.

"Okay," Jack says. We stop hugging right as our breakfast is done. "But ye got to admit, last night was pretty fun." He gives me a wink.

"Yeah, you were amazing," Mark says, just coming down the last step of the staircase. "Both of you." He looks towards me and smiles. I blush.

I suggest we go eat at the table, but Mark insists we sit on the couch where it's comfortable. Jack finds a movie on the TV. Mark spoons him, and Jack cuddles me.

"We're perfect for each other," Jack says, and digs into his waffles.

~
If you didn't see my comment, thank you all for sending me get well soon messages on the last chapter. You all are so sweet. If you want, I'll update again today, but otherwise I'm waiting till Saturday as usual. Bye for now!