{20} Shopping Spree

(Y/n)'s POV
~
I was still scared from the phone call. But, I knew I needed to go out at some point. So, right now; Jack is dropping me off at a local store.

"If ye don't call within an hour, I'm coming back and picking ye up," he says protectively. I nod and thank him, walking into the store as he drives away.

Jeez where do I begin? The building seems small from the outside, but on the inside; it's as big as a warehouse. I finally grab a cart and decide to get some feminine products first. Next stop fresh and frozen foods, for cooking. And now, my personal favorite; the junk food aisle. I get some chips and cookies for Mark and Jack, and some (favorite/junk/food) for myself. Finally, I grab a couple of decorations for my new room.

On my way to checkout, there is a place to get a cracked phone screen fixed. Their sign advertises cheap prices, so I give it a try. After they finish with my phone, it looks brand new; the spider web of cracks on my screen vanished. I thank them and pay the amount I owe.

After I get out of the store, I am about to text Jack and tell him I'm done shopping; when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around slowly, fearing it might be him. But I am only met with Kamren's smirking face.

"I haven't seen you since you were fired," she speaks.

"What did you do? What did you tell the boss, to make me lose my job?!" I almost shout at her.

She puts on a innocent voice. "It's not like I lied; I only told him how much you hated working there. And how you said you didn't get paid enough. Stuff like that."

I stare at her, my jaw hanging wide open. "I thought you were my friend. My mistake for ever trusting you!" I hiss at her. I begin walking down the sidewalk, shopping bags in hand; desperate to get away from her.

She grabs my upper arm forcefully; before I can even take two steps. "I'm sorry; I wasn't feeling like myself that day. I really shouldn't have done that. Let me make it up to you." Her smile seems off, somehow.

I don't think I can trust her. But if she's telling the truth, I don't want to be the mean person here. "Fine," I say, sounding a little annoyed.

Her grin is getting a bit creepy now. "Okay, follow me. I have a surprise for you." Still holding my arm; she leads me into an alleyway that goes to the back entrance of the store.

As we turn the corner, something isn't right. There is a stone wall that meets the back of the building; creating a corner with a dark shadow. As my eyes adjust, I can see that the door is boarded, preventing anyone from using it. Not to mention, the two security cameras are completely busted. I see rope and a gag on the ground in the dark.

I drop my bags and gasp. What is she planning to do to me?! I feel her hand run up my thigh, and she turns me around to face her.

"Just be quiet," she whispers before she pushes her lips on mine.

~
This might be the last chapter I post for a few days, so just bare with me. Also, there will be a warning at the beginning of the next update. Make sure to read it.