{21} Violated

(WARNING: This chapter deals with the subject of sexual assault.)

Jack's POV
~
I am being to worry. (Y/n) hasn't called or texted me for an hour and a half. Mark is upstairs, so I yell at him; saying I am going to pick up (Y/n). He sprints down the stairs, insisting on accompanying me. We hop into our car and I drive. A bead of sweat slowly drips down from my forehead.

Something isn't right; I can feel it.

(Y/n)'s POV
~
Before I know anything, Kamren's hand is in a place I care not to describe. I can feel her soft fingers starting to rub against me. Holding back moans proves to be difficult, as her mouth finds my sweet spot. I try to force her off me, but she just slams me as hard as possible, against the stone wall. My vision blurs.

I feel something around my wrists. The rope. Before I can let out a scream, a gag is placed in my mouth. She begins to explore my body mercilessly; not leaving a single spot untouched. My shirt and sweatshirt are lifted; my bra thrown to the side. She does unspeakable things to the rest of me. I can feel every single movement; but all I can see is a gray. The world moves in slow motion.

This can't be happening.

After seemingly hours of torture, it stopped. I heard her footsteps walking around the side of the building, back to the front of the store.

The last words she spoke were still echoing in my ears. "Someone is bound to find you. Maybe it will be him."

I don't hear anything anymore.
I can't feel anything anymore.
I am completely numb.

Jack's POV
~
I park as close as I possibly can to the store.

"I'll stay here and watch out for her," Mark says. I nod, jump out, and race to the double doors. I am about bolt into the building, when I notice something, or someone; out of the corner of my eye.

A suspicious looking woman slinks out of the alley; staying close to one of the walls, as to not be seen. When she is far enough down the sidewalk, I creep down the narrow space; that leads to the back of the building. I turn the brick corner, and nearly fall flat on my face; tripping over some shopping bags.

I look up. What I see causes my hands to grow shaky. I take out my phone and dial Mark's number.

"Jack? Is she okay?!" his voice sounds extremely concerned.

"Mark, call 911."

~
Please don't kill me for not updating. Also, 800 fucking views! That number is higher than I could have ever hoped! I can't believe how amazing this is! I hope you liked the update(even though it's a terrible chapter; sorry). Will hopefully add a better one tomorrow or the next day.