{34} Magical

(Y/n)'s POV
~
The drive to the place was nearly silent, except for the fact that Mark and Jack were practically giggling the whole way. It made me smile to think they were doing this all for me.

When we finally arrived, the restaurant had strings of bright, white lights hanging from its roof. Upon entering, a woman in an outfit resembling a suit, brings us to our table. Jack and Mark had picked a spot outside on the patio, with a candle lighting the space where we would be sitting.

The waitress hands us menus and takes our drink orders. After she leaves, I look up at the stars. Jack sees me, and copies my actions.

"Whoa," I hear the Irishman speak out. Whoa indeed, I think. The stars are brighter than they've ever been; giving the sky tones of light blue, a little pink, and some turquoise. It is as if someone has scattered glowing gems across the cloudless sky.

I sit there in wonder, still staring up, when the waitress comes back. "Thank you," I tell her when she hands me my drink. She smiles and nods, handing Jack and Mark their beverages as well.

"Have you decided what you would like to order yet?" questions our waitress, who I now notice has a bit of a Swedish accent. Mark orders first, then Jack. I realize I had been so busy marveling at the stars, I had forgotten to choose something to order. So I open the menu to a random page, and said the first think I saw. I hope it was good. The waitress collects our menus and walks towards the building.

Mark speaks first, "This place is nice." He breathes in and out slowly, taking in the fresh air. "It was a great idea Jack."

I look over to Jack, who is blushing. "Ye helped me pick it, ya goof," he grins. We continue on to talk about Mark and Jack's love for space. Mark's brown eyes light up as we speak. It only seems like a few minutes before our food arrives. Surprisingly, I had picked a delicious dish. Jack and Mark seem to like theirs a lot too.

As we eat, we continue to talk about nearly everything ranging from happy wheels to cake and cookies. I can feel myself smiling the entire time we converse.

Finally, we all finish our meals and the waitress takes away our empty plates.

"Do you think we have a future together?" Jack asks suddenly, glancing at us both.

I smile. "There are no two people I would rather spend my life with, than you both." I lean across the table and give each of them a kiss on the cheek.

They look at me with all the love in the world in their eyes.

~
I'm sorry the chapter took so long to get up, but I will be updating again today, tomorrow, or both. If you didn't notice by the small hints I put in this chapter, Mark's It's So Cool, and Jack's All The Way were stuck in my head while writing this chapter. Ily people so much and thanks for 4k views! This is incredible, you all are blowing my mind. But anyway, bye for now! <3