{24} Getting Restless

Mark's POV
~
It's been a month now. Jack is always at the hospital. I miss him so much. His fans are getting restless. Speaking of fans, all of my viewers have noticed how tired I am. I keep seeing comments saying, "Mark, is everything okay?" or, "Tell Jack to get back on YouTube!" But Jack needs to be with (Y/n). He is just a worried ball of stress right now, and I don't want to make things worse.

I go to see Jack and (Y/n) at the hospital.

"Mark," I hear Jack, as I walk through the doorway. He throws his arms around me.

I give him a confused look. "Why are you so eager to see me all of a sudden? I come here everyday." I hear him sniffling. "Jack?"

He begins to cry. "Mark, I don't know how long I can take it. I feel so useless right now; I don't know what to do..."

"Oh Jack," I kiss his forehead. "I know you just want to stay with her; but I think you need to come home with me for a while."

He answers hesitantly; "...Okay."

I am about to start walking down the hallway with Jack, when suddenly, I hear a small noise. I look over Jack's shoulder, and he quickly spins around; letting go of me.

"(Y/n)?!" he yells. He runs to her side and grabs her hand.

~
So, I've been reading waaaayyy too much fanfic lately. Every time someone says something like tight, I get super triggered.😂 But anyway, thanks for reading this short chapter; I will update soon.