{39} Defense

(Y/n)'s POV
~
Goosebumps run up and down my arms. The last time I had seen Aiden, he was passed out drunk. He had hit me, but after he fell asleep, I escaped him. To be in his presence and covered in fresh bruises used to be very common. I still feel completely powerless and in fear of him.

"You may be wondering why, although you didn't put up much of a fight; you were still punished." Aiden glances at me for conformation. I nod shakily, my skin remembering the taste of the taser's shocks. He continues; "Well, I couldn't have you awake and ready to run when I brought you here silly. And besides, this gave me a chance to make sure you can't get away this time." He pastes a dangerous smirk on his face and steps towards me.

My eyes widen. I try tugging again at the bounds that tie my limbs to the chair. A sudden pain shoots through my right cheek. A familiar feeling. I freeze, realizing Aiden hit me.

His eerie smile spreads, and he slaps me once more for good measure. I can't see out of my right eye now, giving Aiden another advantage over me.

He slowly moves in front of me, his hands grabbing at my wrists. Once he has ahold of them, he raises my arms above my head and pushes his lips onto mine. I flinch at his touch, so rough, unlike Jack and Mark's.

Using his free hand, he reaches down and pushes his hand up my dress. I hold my breath as he feels his way around my clit. I hold back moans, not wanting him to know how his touch is affecting me.

I feel his grip loosen on my tied wrists. Clasping my hands together, I bring them down on his head. Hard. He staggers back, falling to the floor.

I breathe out in relief. Thank god that knocked him out. But I know he won't stay out for long.

And when he wakes up, he is not going to go easy on me anymore.

~
Hey, I'm thinking of starting a smut book of random scenarios I think up. I know I'm not good at writing that sort of thing, so I'm hoping to improve through this book. Please tell me if you would like to see that in the near future. Bye for now! <3