{14} Confirmed and Socks

Jack's POV
~
I open my eyes. My stomach growls. Mark is at the door, saying goodbye to someone. He closes the door. I look over to the couch. (Y/n) is fast asleep. She looks like an angel.

"Finally you're awake, sleepy head," Mark walks over to me and kisses my cheek. I giggle. "That was Bob and Wade. I got your text from earlier, and we ate most of the pancakes. There's still some left if you want any."

"Thanks Mark. I love ye," I kiss his lips.

"I love you, too."

We share a moment, staring lovingly into each other's eyes, before Mark speaks again.

"What happened earlier today? Why is there a broken plate in the trash?" I guess I didn't hide the evidence well enough. I tell him everything that happened: from her scars, to stupid Aiden.

"Wow," Mark says. "I-I had no idea... I don't know what to say."

"I know Mark; I know. But we can help her through this, right?"

"The least we can do is try Jack." He smiles warmly at me. He leans in, and embraces my lips with his, lingering on them. Mark lifts me onto his lap, where I face him; passionately kissing him.

I didn't even remember (Y/n) was in the room, until I heard her speak.

(Y/n)'s POV
~
"It's real!" I squeal, sitting up on the couch. I had heard a noise and opened my eyes, to see them mashing their lips together. Jack jumped when he heard me speak. Mark leaned back, and smiled nervously.

"(Y/n)," Jack starts; "we can explain-"

"I think she knows what she saw, Jack," Mark speaks up. "Your suspicions are confirmed; Septiplier is real."

I couldn't believe it. I would have jumped with joy; if my knee wasn't screwed up.

"But don't tell anyone," Mark adresses me. "We don't want word of this to spread to the fan base."

I couldn't help myself. I screamed, "SEPTIPLIER AWAAAAAAYYY!!!" Surprisingly, they joined in. I was so happy.

I suddenly feel shooting pain, coming from both my legs. I crumple, and fall to the floor, with a small yelp. They immediately rush over. I look down at my socks; they are covered in plate shards and holes. How did no one notice this?

"(Y/n)?!" Jack screamed. He looks at my legs, which I am now holding in pain. "Oh my god... We need to take off your socks so we can get that ceramic out of your legs." He struggles to stay calm.

"Please... please don't," I plead.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n); we don't have a choice," Mark apologizes. They roll down my socks. I can't bare to look at their expressions, as they stare at what's underneath.

"Oh my..." Mark tries to speak, but his voice cracks before he can finish. My legs are covered in very fresh cuts; not only from the plate. Before Jack had found me crying in my room; I took my blade and destroyed my calves. The blood had almost soaked through the sock fabric.

"Please; don't hate me," I whisper slowly. There is no response.

~
The updates will get a lot slower, very soon. You have been warned.