{8} Gaming Surprise

Jack's POV
~
I hadn't seen Mark at all yet today, but it was still early in the morning so I wasn't worried. It had been a day since we had gone to get coffee with (Y/n). I had to push her out of my mind constantly. Whenever I wasn't doing anything, my thoughts would instantly drift to her.

I sat down in my recording room. I had to try to concentrate because I was about to do a live stream to raise money for some charities.

"WHAT THE FUCK'N HELL! WHY ARE YOU JUMPING?! I'M NOT PRESSING THE JUMP BUTTON!" I was playing a rage game; surprise, surprise. The stream was doing well; we had raised a lot of money already.

Suddenly, I felt a tugging at the rim of my pants and boxers. Whatever it was got a good grip, and yanked them both down at the same time. "What the-" I immediately blushed like crazy. I saw a flash of red under the table as I became hard, melting to his touch.

"Mark?" I whisper with a hand over the mic, remembering I was still on the live stream.

"Shhh..." he giggled. I knew what he was trying to do; make me mess up on camera. But I didn't expect what he did next.

I felt his mouth wrap around my member, deep throating me. He started moving back and forth, making me groan quietly. I leaned far back in my green and black chair; running a hand through my hair. I nearly moaned out his name. Noticing this he began to gradually slow down. I glanced at the chat. "Jack what's going on?" I read aloud a comment. "Nothing I'm just... expressing my anger and trying to... destress." The chat instantly calmed down. That was close.

I was about to start playing my game again when Mark suddenly grabbed my erection, kissed the tip, and began to jerk me off. He massaged me with his hands and mouth in such an expert manner that I almost didn't believe it was him. I gripped my chair's arms so tightly, I thought I would break them. I could barely hold in my moans. "I think I've had enough of this game for now," I manage to say. "Thanks for- agh- donating and joining this live stream." I shakily reach up, shut off the camera, and end the stream. Immediately, the loudest moan I ever made escaped me. Mark continued playing with my dick, using his tongue to really affect me. A knot in my stomach grew and grew until I let out a final scream of Mark's name. I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all. Climbing out from under the desk, he stood up.

"Mark, that was-" he cut me off by picking me up out of my chair, while smashing his lips against mine. He slammed me against the wall; one hand holding my wrists above my head, the other grabbing my ass. Someone was horny.

In between kisses I managed to say, "Mark, how did you get under there?"

He parted from my lips for a moment. "I knew you were doing a charity stream today, so I hid under your desk. I figured if it was live you couldn't edit out anything. It was worth it."

That's why I hadn't seen him all morning.

He began to kiss me more passionately, more hungrily. I somehow pinned Mark to the floor with both hands, the movement causing our tongues to enter each other's mouths. Once I got a good grip on him with one hand, I slowly moved the other down to his boxers. I soon discovered he was only wearing boxers down there. I smirked as I felt his massive erection. I pulled his boxers down; grabbing him and running my hand up and down his length a couple of times.

"Your turn," I whisper subductivly into his ear. He flipped us over and sat up, taking off his shirt. My mouth watered slightly before I say, "Ride me Markimoo."

Mark's POV
~
"Sean," I moan as he inserts his shaft into my entrance. We move in sync as Jack bounces me up and down, thrusting deeper with each landing. Using his gorgeous chest for leverage, I glide myself along him. He groans and gasps for air, knowing all too well that I know exactly what I'm doing.

Jack, in revenge, begins to jerk me off, making me scream in pleasure. I quiver, unsteady on my hands. "J-Jack!" I yell as he hits my prostate repeatedly. I double over him, the pleasure too intense to stay upright.
Finally I burst, but Jack continues to go strong.

"Mark, I'm so close," he grunts, his breathing uneven.

"Come for me," I beg as he nearly over-stimulates me with his thrusts. I dig my teeth into his neck, hearing him moan in response. I feel him come deep inside me. Collapsing on him, already exhausted, I hear his breathing begin to calm down. He pulls out of me and lays me next to him; still panting.

"Jack that was amazing," I say before I kiss his forehead. He snuggles closer to me.

We get up off the floor shortly after, and put our clothes back on.

"Jack, I need to get something off my chest." I look over to him; his green hair all messed up.

"What is it Mark?" he says curiously, his blue eyes pulling me in.

"I know you have feelings for (Y/n), and I'm not going to lie; I do too. I just don't want that to come between us."

"It won't tear us apart; in fact, it could bring us closer together..." he approaches me slowly.

"How?" But before he could answer, both of our phones buzz across the room. We walk over, and this message appears on our screens:

(Y/n) has added you to a group chat.
(Y/n)
i need your help

~
Cliffhanger. So as usual I hope you enjoyed; but please tell me if you liked the smut. Anyway, I'm glad I got to update today, and I will tomorrow as well. See you then.