{35} A Warm Breath

(Y/n)'s POV
~
I excuse myself to go to the restroom. My stomach flutters with feelings of happiness, as I skip to the ladies' room. Thoughts of their heartwarming actions toward me, makes my eyes water. For the first time in a long time, someone actually cares about me.

A few minutes later, I am washing my hands, about to go back to Jack and Mark at our table. Pushing open the bathroom door, I walk out, turning towards the main dining area. I would have to go through it to get back outside. I move to turn around the corner, but something isn't right.

Suddenly, a rough hand wraps around my mouth, and another holds my wrists behind my back. I can't move. The person is standing behind me; I can hear their quiet laughter. They knew that no one could see them from this angle, the wooden walls blocking us from anyone's view.

I feel their breath on my ear. A low, male voice whispers to me; "I told you I would find you." Both the words and the voice who spoke them seem all too familiar.

My racing mind suddenly jumped back to a memory of my phone falling out of my hands. The voice that made me panic. My worry after the line went dead.

I struggle to get out of his grasp, try to scream. His grip is too strong. He begins to drag me towards the back exit of the restaurant that leads to the parking lot.

My body trembles in fear of who I now realize has hold of me.

Aiden.

~
Sorry for the short chapter. Bye for now! <3