0.03

While waking up early to film the video was Max's idea he felt nothing but regret the second he left his house with the pair of boys.

"It's ya boi idubbbztv! I'm here with maxmoefoe prank calls and Francis of the filth. we're back again with another episode of Pokemon go!" Ian explains rather loudly as he looks at the camera while trying to do something cool with the shopping cart. It's all a little much to take in but max chooses to stay quiet about it.

'God that intro was fucking gay' He thought to himself as Ian introduced the video in usual idubbbz fashion.

He pauses the recording and waits patiently for Ian to successfully get into the cart.

After a few minutes of silence and pointless footage joji finally gives max something to record.

"Wait, guys. Do you hear that?" Franks gritty voice pierces through the air as he repositions himself into a squatting position , all while in the shopping cart.

Ian and Max stand there in slight confusion, not really sure what he's going on about or where he's going with this gag.

Frank looks up at them with a straight face and states almost seriously "there's a slowpoke nearby".

"Well let's go then!" Ian shouts excitedly while pushing frank around the parking lot, not really sure where he's going but enjoying it nonetheless.

Max slowly walks behind them and notices a girl in the Walmart store uniform get out her car and look directly at them.

Oh, fuck, max stop staring she's going to think you're retarded or something.

She walks straight past the boys, trying her best to ignore them but he could see the smile on her face.

He continues to watch her walk towards the shop only to be stopped just past the entrance.

For god's sake max stop staring at her, you're meant to be recording ians video.

Fuck that. Oh god, she's coming back out.

Act casual.

Max hurriedly looks away and readjusts his shot on Frank and Ian as they slowly begin to approach a pigeon.

"It's an abra!" Frank shouts almost throwing himself out of the trolley as he tries to grab the unsuspecting animal.

"Hey, Max," Ian tries his best to keep a straight face but he's staring so intensely his top lip starts to quiver with excitement.

Max raises his eyebrow at him questioningly and waits for him to carry on with his sentence.

"My girlfriend never wears a-bra," he says while his face goes red as he tries not to laugh at his own joke.

"Jesus fucking Christ," He replies while shaking shaking his head at the cheesiness of Ian's joke.

I feel someone lightly tap on my shoulder.

Oh shit, it's her.

"Hey, my boss just sent me over. You have to get out of the shopping trolley and leave. I'm sorry..." She looks down at her feet, refusing to meet my gaze.

Oh, that's just great.

"You know what that means boys" I say looking at Ian.

He smirks and looks down at Joji.

Ian runs towards the exit while trying to control the cart as I follow after them.

I look behind to try to see if the girls is close, she's walking?

Why wasn't she running after us?

"FUCK", I turn around to see Ian pushing himself up as Joji lies there squirming around on the floor.

"Joji are you okay?" I say genuinely worried about the fact he hasn't gotten up yet.

I offer him my hand but he ignores my attempts at helping him.

"Fuck off max, I'm fine" Joji says staring at the sky as if he chose to lie down there.

"Learnt your lesson boys?" The girl asks looking smug with a grin plastered on her face.

I look at her name tag, (y/n).

Cute name.

Okay, seriously now max.

Shut the fuck up.

"Yeah... come on guys we've got enough footage, let's go" I say as I try avoiding any eye contact with her.

"None of this would've happened if Ian hadn't broken the wheelchair" Joji mumbles as he pushes himself up off the pavement

"I'm sorry about this" I apologise, looking (y/n) in the eyes.

Ian and Joji awkwardly shuffle past us.

I grab the shopping trolley and walk past (y/n).

--

I've been driving in silence since we left which in reality was seconds ago but it felt like forever.

We're  about five minutes from Ian's hose which we're going to be spending the night.

"Alright guys, you want me to say it? I'm sorry about the wheelchair if you'd explained to that bitch at the store maybe she would've let us film." Ian says in a harsh tone, breaking the silence.

"It's fine cunt, let's just get back so we can edit this video already" I reply and roll my eyes, a little mad about Ian calling (y/n) a bitch.

He doesn't even know her but then again neither do I.

------------------------------------------
Helloooo you cunts :)

I'm going to try to do about five updates every week ;).

Edit: lol, that never happened.

Sorry that this chapter was repetitive, I wanted maxes pov in it.