0.14

~readers pov~
Max :) : sure ❤️️

You smile at your phone and start to pack your bag. You pack a pair of black skinny jeans and your favourite top. A pair of pyjamas and your tooth brush. You also pack a thong and matching lace bra, just in case...

--

You looked up at the clock and sighed you still had another hour till your shift finished. You've been stuck in reception all day since the phone call because Chloe can't handle it anymore.  It wasn't that bad, you've had to answer the phone to five people. One angry customer, one man had called the wrong number and the other three were from companies asking for you to buy their products. Any spare time you have is spent texting max. In all honesty you were nervous about staying over at Max's. You smiled, isn't it kind of childish to still have sleepovers? You sighed and went on to Twitter to pass the time. You chuckled, the first thing you saw was a tweet from a fan.
@pink_ribbons
ARE @(Y/N)isnotsexy AND @maxmoefoe DATING?! THAT KISS WAS SOO CUTE!

You smiled and liked the tweet. You carried on scrolling through your feed and all you could find were people asking questions.

@Pricklybroom
@maxmoefoe how much did you pay that girl to be in your video?
Your smile becomes bigger as you carry on reading. You like any tweets that involve max and yourself.

A notification came up at the top of your screen: idubbbz has sent you a message.

Idubbbz: so what's going on with you and my boy?

You didn't really know yourself. You had no idea how to explain this to someone else. Fuck it, play dumb.

(Y:N)isnotsexy: i don't know what you're on about....

Idubbbz: come on man, cut the shit. You kissed and he won't stop talking about you. Now tell me. What's really going on?

(Y/N)isnotsexy: we kissed... that's it.

You didn't want to explain what was going on to Ian so you go back to your feed.

@maxmoefoe
Dose this girl even do her job? She's been completely oblivious to me standing her for five minutes.
*image attached*

You click on the link and it was a picture of you sat at the reception on your phone. "Shit" you mumble . You look at the time, you were meant to Finnish ten minutes ago. You look up and see max standing next to your desk. "Finally" he says with a smile. You grin, stand up from your desk and grab you bag. "Come in cunt, let's go" you say as you walk ahead of max.

--

Max unlocks his front door and pushes it open. "Wow... this place is messy" you exclaim as you walk through the front door. There's dirty plates in the sink, on the table and counter. Dirty clothes  lazily plumped next to the washing machine and empty pizza boxes littering the room.
"Hey, I clean up a little bit" he says as he picks up the plates.
"Where am I sleeping?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. "In my bed, with me..." max says with a smirk.
You roll your eyes and stare intensely at him. "I'm joking, learn how to take a joke cunt." He says with a soft laugh. He picks up you bag and takes you to your room.

--

"Do you want to make another YouTube video?" Max walks out the kitchen with a slice of pizza in his hand. "Sure, why not?" You reply. "Great, I'll go call the guys."
Wait, what? Oh shit. Oh no no no no noooo.  I know I've met them already but we haven't had a proper conversation... I don't know if I'm read for this. Ian's going to ask a lot of questions. Why am I so worried anyway?

It's not like we're dating.

------------------------------------------
I was going to update Tuesday but I thought I'd update today and maybe Tuesday if I finish on time.

Thank you for reading :))))

Peace peace ✌️