0.07

You wake up to Justin Beiber being blasted at full volume.

Liv must've stayed over last night.

"LIV CAN YOU TURN THAT SHIT DOWN? IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" You yell at the blonde, still not entirely sure she's there.

In result of your demand, she runs into your room and throws a bowl of water on you.

"Wake up cunt, it's almost one" she practically screeches while laughing at you.

She's meant to be hungover, why isn't she...

Your phone goes off, making the familiar text message notification.

It's max again.

Max <3:
Hey, doing anything today?

You:
I am, sorry. Recoding for YouTube.

Max <3:
maybe I can join you?

He is pretty fucking hot, and he has way more subscribers than me...

I don't see there being a downside to this.

You:
sure, meet me at Walmart in an hour and we'll come back to mine. We can do some gay challenge or something.

(An: I wrote all of that on 1% just saying)

Max <3:
whatever you say, fag.

Wait, wait, wait.

Shit.

I've gotta have a shower and get ready, I've gotta look good for this video.

Not too slutty though.

Shit, I only have fifty minutes.

"Ah" you mumble to yourself quietly while making your way to the bathroom.

~time skip to Walmart~

He's late, you're not surprised at all.

You don't even believe he's going to show up.

He doesn't want to hang around with someone like you.

You gulp down hard as you try to suppers the feeling of anxiety building in your stomach.

You stay in your car while impatiently tapping your foot in attempts to distract yourself.

He was probably joking, why would someone want to collab with you?

Even if he did you'll end up messing up, he'll think that you're a freak, just like the rest.

There are so many other-

Someone starts tapping on your car window, distracting you from your thoughts.

You look to your left to be greeted by max with one of the biggest grins you'd ever seen.

Fuck, that's kinda creepy...

Ohhhh I know what I can do.

You smirk as your fingers ghost over the middle of your steering wheel, eventually pressing down.

Your car horn releases a loud shriek, causing max to jump back and hit the car next to yours.

You roll down your window to say something to him as he wasn't letting himself in the car.

"Hey cunt, get it" you say while smirking at the still surprised brunette.

He gets into the passenger seat and flashes you a smile.

Oh my, his smile is so fucking cute.

You begin to feel butterflies every time you see it.

"So, what gay little challenge video are we doing today?" He hasn't looked at you the entire time, he's been staring out the window.

In all honesty, you hadn't actually planned anything yet...

You've been too caught up in getting ready to leave the house to actually plan the video.

The chubby bunny challenge?

What are we twelve?

We can't do a tag...

We've only just met.

Boyfriend does my make up as a joke?

Nah, he'll assume I like him.

We could do a personal true or false type thing?

Yeah.

"We're going to do a personal true or false type thing..." You say hesitantly trying to not sound lame even though you think it's a stupid idea.

"What happens if one of us gets it wrong?" He questions while raising an eyebrow at you, the video obviously sparking his interest.

"We get to tweet whatever you want on the others Twitter" you say smirking at the thoughts pouring into your mind.

"Sounds good to me" max says turning his phone off as you pull into your driveway.

-----------------------------------------
I know I said the next update would be tomorrow but I thought I post a chapter today and tomorrow. THANK YOU FOR 200 reads I love you all ;)