0.27

"You seem to be fine, your lungs are back to normal and the fall only left you with a small concussion" celestia informs you as she finishes writing something down on her clipboard.

"Thanks" max smiles and squeezes your hand lightly as Celestia places the clipboard rather harshly at the end of your bed.

Can she tell we had sex? It was over an hour ago. What if I'm pregnant? Stop panicking.

"Just doing my job" she spits through gritted teeth, sending max an hateful glare while she makes her way out of the door, letting your friends in as she leaves.

"Do you think she-"

"Definitely" max cuts you off with a slight chuckle. He leans down and places a soft kiss on your forehead "I'm so happy that you're okay".

Liv jumps through the doorway and asks "When's she getting out?" With a smile.

"Tomorrow" Ian replies while he reads through the notepad and clipboard placed at the end of your bed.

When did he get here?

"$20 on them having sex three more times before they leave the hospital." Joji smirks and sits down on the other side of max, next to your hospital bed.

"I bet one more time and a blowjob" ilena yells as she pulls the notepad from Ian's hands.

"Hey!" Ian groans as you watch your medical notes fall to the floor while the notepad gets ripped from his grasp.

"Right, Joji guessed three times and I guessed one time with a blowjob. Who else?" She grins while she writes down a list of sexual acts and the people betting on them.

Let's ruin their fun.

"I have a bet" you smile and push yourself out of the bed.

But that means less fun for myself.

"And that is?" Jess trails off while you make your way over to Ilena.

"That's not fair! She gets to give consent so she can manipulate the amount of times they do it!" Ian yells and stomps his foot like a child

"Hey! I get to give consent too" max interrupts in an offended tone.

"What's your bet?" Joji asks with a raised eyebrow while he rubs Max's back supportively.

"Are you gay or something?" Max spits and whacks George's hand away from him while a cheeky smile.

"No sex" you poke your tongue out, take the notepad away from her and screw up the paper that she'd write on.

"Aww, man" max groans under his breathe and looks down at the floor.

This man...

--

"Max" you say while you run your fingers slowly through his dark brown hair, vexing careful not to get it caught in a knot.

He's so cute when he's tired.

He hums something along the lines of a yes and waits for you to continue.

"You are living in America right?" You question hesitantly. You feel his breath hitch and the weight on your side move.

"We've spoke about this" max scolds and moves to the end of the bed where he continues to sit with his head in his hands.

"No we haven't, you avoid the subject every time." You hiss, your voice breaking slightly over the thoughts the being to flood into your mind.

You out stretch your hand and put it in his shoulder but he quickly moves away from you.

Your close your eyes and take in a deep breath as you place your hand back at your side.

"Fine. I don't live in America, I thought it would be blatantly obvious that I'm Australian" he replies with a scoff.

The older brown haired boy turns around to face you and his now watery brown eyes meet your frantic (y/e/c) ones.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Your voice is becoming squeaky as your throats seems to be dryer that it was a few seconds ago.

Hell turn around in a second and tell me how it's "just a prank".

"Because I still have a while left and I was going to ask you to come back with me but then the fire happened and everything's a mess" he explains erratically and starts to bite his nails.

What have I got myself into?

"You're just expecting me to pick up everything and leave with you? I've only known you ten months!" You yell causing max to move slightly further down the bed again.

"I didn't know what to do okay! This was meant to be a year out of ordinary life with Ian, George and Chad! I wasn't expecting to fall in love..." max shouts as he turns his back on you and stares solemnly at  the floor.

"What do we do from here then?" You gulp nervously and wipe your eyes as you feel tears form.

"Let's just drop it until you're out of the hospital. It's almost midnight, you should get some sleep" he sighs and returns to his position next to your side.

"Okay" you mutter as you turn you back to him while you try and get your mind off of things.

"promise me you won't leave me over this?" he whimpers as he rolls on his side so he could wrap his arm round your waist.

"I promise" you sigh into your pillow and nestle into his embrace.

------------------------------------------
Sorry about the slow/small updates,
I was at a funeral today so sorry if it's a tad melodic. I love you all.