0.12

A/n:*cough* smut may be coming*cough*
~Max's pov~

I pulled out a chair for (Y/n) she looks beautiful, like always. We sit down and the waiter hands us the menus. "Thank you" I say. "Max, Why did you do all of this?" (Y/N) asks looking up from her menu. "I didn't bring any money. This is all really expensive so I'll just have water. I really don't want you to waste your money On me." She rambles on. "(Y/N) you deserve this" I say while setting my menu down. "Max..." she trails off. "You're such a lovely cunt" she says setting her menu down. " I know" I say, feeling my cheeks heat up. (Y/N) smiles her beautiful smile and we both look through our menus again.

--

We both had three course meals and (y/n) gobbled hers down like she's never been fed. "For a skinny girl you sure can eat" I chuckle as she finishes off her desert. She wipes her mouth nervously and chuckles. We slowly finish the bottle of champagne as the night goes on. "would you like to pay sir?" The waiter asks. "Sure" I reply with a grin. "Max I'll play you back. I honestly will." (Y/n) says looking guilty. "No you won't, you deserve this." I repeat. "What did I ever do to deserve you max?" She says as she returns her gaze to me. The waiter places the bill on the table with a smile and walks off.  I pay for the food and stand up. I tuck my chair under and walk over to (Y/n) and pull her chair out for her. We walk back towards the entrance.

~readers pov~
Wow, all this for a girl like me... why do I deserve this? I'm nothing special, I'm not even pretty. I'm nothing worth looking after...

Max intertwines his fingers with yours and walks towards the front door. The waiter is stood at the front door and hands you a rose. "Thank you" you say and take the rose. You look at max to see him grinning at you, you blush and carry on walking forward. You walk around the corner and get in the car. Max drives back to yours and walks you to your front door. "Thank you for an amazing time max" you say looking down at the floor. "You're welcome" he says as he places his fingers underneath your chin, lifting your head up. He leans in. You lean in. Your lips connected. Max wraps his arms around your waist and pushes you lightly against the door. He softly bites your bottom lip asking for entrance. You lightly parted your lips as he slips his tongue in. (Why does that sound so gross?)
The kiss deepens, its obvious to both of you that with of you wants to stop. You get your key out and try to unlock the door. Max sees this and laughs at your attempts to open the door. He unlocks the door and opens it you resume your heated make out all the way on to the living room door. He wraps his arms around your waist again. you jump up and wrap your legs around his waist. You burst through the living room door still continuing the kiss. Someone suddenly shouts "Surprise...". You and max stop and brush yourselves off acting like nothing had ever happened. You look in front of you to see Liv and Jess. Jess's jaw was practically on the floor. She'd never seen you like this, she'd always viewed you as "innocent". "Fucking hell" Liv says almost surprised. Max's face was bright red and you could feel your cheeks heating up. "I should be going..." max said as he awkwardly walked towards the front door. "One minute" you say as sweetly as you possibly can to the girls; even though you were so pissed off. You both walked back to the front door. "(Y/N)?" Max says as he reaches the door. "Yes max?" You reply. He turns around to face you again and hugs you. "Will you, umm. Meet me tomorrow?" Max asks scratching the back of his head.

You were kind of  disappointed, you thought he was going to ask you to finally be his... but no. "I can't I have work" you reply with a sigh. "After? Maybe you can sleepover at mine?" He asks with hope in his eyes. "Sure" you reply not wanting to let him down. "Goodnight (Y/N)" max says as he hugs you a final time. "Goodnight max" you reply and kiss him on the forehead.

--

"Tell us everything" Jess says as she sits you down on the sofa. "Come on spill" Liv says prodding you in the arm. "Guys we're in our twenties, we're not in high anymore. You can't do this" you say standing up. "Haha funny, you've done this to me. Now come on tell us." Jess says as she pulls you back down.

"Fine..." you say with a defeated sigh.

------------------------------------------
I bet you bitches thought I was joking about updating twice this week. I'm actually proud of myself. Maybe a third update? You never know. I lied about the smut in this chapter ; ). Hate me?
Me too.

Anyway, I'm getting more into writing as you can tell because the chapters are getting longer.

Peace peace ✌️