0.09

~Max's pov~

We finnished editing together and sat down on (y/n)'s sofa. God she's so gorgeous. All I could do was think about (y/n) it's driving me crazy. She's really pretty, she's so funny. She's really smart. I don't mean to stare at her but I just get lost in her beauty. Oh god that was fucking cringey.

"Wanna start recording?" (Y/n) said as she walked towards the camera. I nodded my head staring at her ass as she walks to the camera. What? I'm only human.

She presses record and walks back over to me.

--

"Hey guys, how's it going. It's maxmoefoe here with (y/n)isnotsexy. And today we're going to be playing truth or dare! Earlier I asked you guys on Twitter to ask us questions or give us dares. So, yeah. I guess we'll be doing those now."

"(Y/n) truth or dare?"

"Dare" she says smirking at me.

I pulled a slip of paper out of the dare hat and opened it up. I read it and smirked, quickly glancing at (y/n). "(Insert username here) dares you to let me take a shot of tequila off your chest. I say wiggling my eyebrows. "You're taking the piss" she says as the practically rips the paper from my hands. "Go get the tequila then.." She says while sighing in frustration.

--
I sigh in frustration while looking at (Y/n) as she lay down on the floor in front of me. "(Y/n) stay still, it's not going to work if you don't" I say while laughing. "You keep pulling weird faces and accidentally tickling me" she says while squealing. "Okay, 3,2,1." I quickly take the shot but before I can Finnish swallowing I feel a sharp pain in my head. "Ow, what the fuck" I say as I sit up again.
(Y/n) just sits there laughing. "OH MY, YOU FUCKING RETARD! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FALL BACKWARDS" (Y/N) practically howls with laughter. "Shut up" i mumble to myself brushing her off.

--

"Max truth or dare?" (Y/N) says still trying to contain her laughter from earlier.

"Truth" I reply softly smiling.
"Someone's boring" she says almost under her breath. She passes me the hat and I pull out a slip of paper.
Oh fuck...
(Y/n) chuckles to herself.
"@insertusername asks: out of
(y/n), chad, joji and Ian who would be the best lover and why?" She says with the straightest face she can muster.

Just play it cool max, chill. Joke about it and pretend to be gay.

" well I think joji would be a pretty violent partner, lotta hair pulling. he'd probably call me a slut and have some weird kinks.
I feel like if chad and I made love the fat cunt would probably squash me. I'm not really into choking so that's a big no in my book. Ian would probably be really clingy, he'd probably cry after we had sex. He'd tell me he loved me every night but he'd also check my phone 24/7. You know, just incase I'm talking to other guys..." (Y/n) was laughing throughout the whole little speech/rant I was doing but i could feel myself get more and more nervous as it came to her.
" I feel like (y/n) would have a daddy kink. She probably likes it rough most the time with the occasional choking but otherwise she'd probably be great." (Y/N) had gone bright red, I laughed trying to get rid of the awkward silence that was being to settle between us.

--

~readers pov~

We'd been playing truth or dare for about half an hour when we finally got to the last dare/truth.

"(y/n) truth or dare"
"Dare" you say poking my tongue out after. Max passes me the hat and you smirk as you pull out the last slip of paper.

Fuck, FUCK. THIS IS BAD, THIS IS SO SO BAD. I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T OF LET JOJI CHOSE THE TWEETS.

You smile weakly as you pass max the slip of paper. A light red shade appears across his cheeks as he reads the final dare.

"@insertusername dares us to kiss..." you feel your cheeks burn up ask max looks at you.

"Well here goes nothing"

He leans in.

------------------------------------------
Hate me yet? Good.

1K READS? YOU FUCKERS I LOVE YOU.

P.s I barley edit so point out any errors.