0.11

A/n: I'm sosososossosososo sorry I haven't updated. I'm not going to try make up excuses. So yeah.
~readers pov~

You woke up to Max's arms still wrapped tightly around your waist as he hugged you from behind. You must've fallen asleep while watching chef. Your stomach kept rumbling so you decide to try get up. You carefully pick up Max's arm and remove it from your body. You sat up only to be greeted with Max's arms around your waist again. Max stared to mumble. You looked over your shoulder as Max's eyes fluttered open. "Morning beautiful" max says, making you blush. "Morning max" you reply. He makes his grip around you tighter as he pulls you back into the bed. You turn around and face him. Max smiles at you and places a soft kiss on your forehead. Maybe he does like me you thought.

--

You stood in the kitchen pouring a bowl of cereal for max and yourself. You put the spoons in the bowls and walked out into the living room. Max was slouched on the sofa watching American horror story. You passed him his bowl and sat down next to him. "thank you, gorgeous." He says while smiling. "No problem" you say and sit down next to him.

--

"Hurry up" max shouted from the living room. "I am okay, god damn" you looked in the mirror and checked over your outfit. You'd straightened your hair and put it in a side parting.you were wearing a plain (f/c) top and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans accompanied by a pair of (f/c) vans. You put your ankles together and looked at your thighs. You sigh in disgust when you saw that they were still touching. Max started knocking on the door so you turned and opened it.

Max smiles when he watches you walk out the bathroom. "Finally" he says while walking over to you with a smirk on his face. "Shut up" you mumble. Max wraps his arms tightly around your waist bringing your body closer to his. You look up at him and are met by Max's soft gaze. He leans in. You lean in. Your lips connect. Someone knocks at the door.

Max grunts and walks over to the door. "Liv?" He says, sounding surprised. "hope I'm not interrupting anything" Liv says I'm a suggestive tone. "No, you're not. What do want?" You say trying to be patient with her. "Oh,yeah. I forgot my pyjama top, I'll get it now." She states as she walks into the living room. "Yeah sure, go ahead" you say while rolling your eyes.

Max and yourself sat on the sofa while Liv went to go get her clothes. "Why were you so desperate for me to hurry up when I was in the bathroom?" You asked. "Oh shit" max says as he looks down at his watch. "It's ten to one, we have to be there soon" max says as he pushes himself up from the sofa. "Be where?" You questioned him. "I'll explain later" max grabs your arm and runs out the front door with you. "But what about Liv?!" You shouted as you both ran down the driveway. "We can worry about that later" he says as he unlocks your car. That bitch stole my keys you thought to yourself.

--

Max parks the car and gets out. He opens your door and extends his hand towards you. You blush a little but you take Max's hand and step out of the car. He closes the door, locks the car and starts walking down the street. Since you were still holding hands you followed after him. You eventually stopped out side of a small diner. He took you inside and whispered something to the waiter. The waiter nodded and directed you to your table. It was neatly set, had a single candle lit in the middle which was Accompanied by a bucket of ice and champagne. A smile appeared on your face without you knowing. Max pulled out a chair for you and you sat down.

------------------------------------------
1) I'm not dead :)

2) there WILL be a second update this week. Maybe today? Nah I'm too lazy.

3) do you guys like what's happening or what??

I'm so happy with this book so far and thank you for reading and voting.

Peace peace ✌️