0.05

~Max's pov~

"Do you think that girl from Walmart was hot?" Ian says slyly while looking down at his phone.

"Yeah, I'd get with her" Joji says with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Max?" Ian almost whispers as he tries to get an answer out of me.

"Yes?" I sigh, trying not to roll my eyes at him.

"Do you?" Ian grins while moving that slight bit closer to me.

"Yeah, she was pretty cute" I mumble and let out a small but audible sigh.

Pretty cute?

Really max?

That's it.

She wasn't pretty cute, she was fucking hot and you know it.

I roll my eyes at the thoughts running through my head.

what am I thinking?

I don't even know this girl, I need to stop thinking about her sometime soon.

"Wanna go to velvet for a couple drinks?" I suggest as alcohol seem to do a good job of letting me forget.

"Sure, let's go." Ian grins while he darts towards the front door.

~time skip because I'm lazy~

As soon as I walk through the club doors the stench of alcohol and cheap perfume hit me.

I walk up to the bar and sigh.

"Three pints, please" I glance at the barman and give him a slight smile.

I look to my left to see Joji chatting up some random girls.

They were probably too drunk to function, they always were with him.

I look in the opposite direction to see two girls sat next to Ian and me.

He nudges me in the ribs as he goes to talk to them.

His eyes widen with shock as he walks back over to me, trying to mouth something.

"Hot Walmart girl has a hot friend with her" Ian says nodding his head in their direction.

"Her names (y/n) by the way, can we just call her that?" I spat feeling jealousy bubbling up inside me.

Am I ill or something?

"Sorry" Ian says mockingly and rolls his eyes at me.

"Why don't you go talk to her if you like her so much?" he try's to pull me towards them but I slip out of his grip.

"I only know her name, chill" I say while I thrash about, attempting to shake him off.

"I'll go talk to her then" Ian says with a smirk on his face as he turns towards the two girls.

"Hey, my names Ian" he thrusts his hand out towards (y/n)'s friend causing her to flinch slightly.