0.10

I know it's two emo kids but that's what the kiss with max looks like.

~readers pov~

You lean in and max's lips meet yours. His lips were chapped and weren't that soft. You thought he'd have really soft lips but no. You didn't really want to pull away and you don't think max did either. He wrapped his arms around your waist deepening the kiss. You remember that the cameras still recording and decide to break the kiss. Max's eyes meet yours as you rest your forehead against his. He has a goofy grin spread across his face as he looks at the camera.

"Thanks for watching, make sure to go check out (y/n)'s channel in the description." You rest your head on Max's shoulder, still wrapped in his arms as he ends the video. You reluctantly get up to end the recording. As you turn around you're greeted by Max as he wraps his arms around your waist again. You look up at him and you feel butterflies.

Oh god. Butterflies are gay, why can't I feel lions or some shit. I hate liking boys, it always ends up in me getting hurt.

You look away from max trying to avoid eye contact. "do you want to edit the kiss out of the video?" Max says as he loosens his grip. You didn't know what to say, in all honesty you didn't care if everyone saw it. What if max wants to keep it hidden and pretend it didn't happen?
You start to get lost in your thoughts and end up in the dark side of your mind...

What if he's just joking? I'll look like such an idiot. If I say yes he'll think I like him. Do I like him? He's cute, he makes me happy and I always feel weird around him. I don't think I like him.... what if he posts this just to make it seem like I'm 'easy'. I don't know what to do.

"(y/n)?" He says, ripping you away from your deep concentration. "What do you want to do?" He repeats while slowly tracing circles in your back with his fingertips, sending shivers down your spine. "It was a dare for the video right so it should be put in" max weakly smiles at you while nodding his head. You regret saying that thinking max might've taken it personally.

--

He let go of you and sat at the desk, starting editing without you. You sat next to him and there was a painful silence between you as you watched him edit. You felt a pang of guilt hit you in the chest as he glances at you, making your eyes meet. "Do you want me to take over?" You asked hoping he'd cheer up a little. "Sure" he said with a defeated sigh. You take the mouse from him, your hand gently touching his. He didn't move his hand, he just kept it there. You sighed as you rested your hand on his and continued to edit.

--

Here it is, the moment you'd been dreading, the kissing clip. You press play.
Well here comes nothing,
He leans in,
You lean in...
A moment that was full of happiness now tinged with one stupid sentence.

"Do you wanna put it in unedited?" You say; wanting to get a reply out of him. He stays silent. You look at him to see he was staring at you. "Max" you say as you snap your fingers.

--

~Max's pov~

"Max" she says while snapping her fingers in front of me. She honestly didn't need to snap her fingers. I knew I was staring. I wanted to see if I could tell how she was feeling. Does she regret the kiss?  "Yes" I reply as I turn my head back to the screen. "Do you wanna put it in unedited?" She put her hand under my chin and turned my head towards her.

Her cheeks are tinted red, her hairs been messed up due to the stress of editing. She has a small smile traced on her face. Looking down into her (Y/e/c) eyes honestly made me happy. They were laced with pain that went hand in hand with happiness. "leaving it in unedited sounds good"

--

~readers pov~

"Hey max~" you call from the sofa. "Yeah?" He replies with a mouthful of crisps. "Wanna watch a movie?". God I hope he says yes, in all honestly I've missed the feeling on his arms around my waist. "Sure, what movie?" He asks as he sits next to you.

"Chef?" You reply while grinning.
"Oh fuck yeah" he smirks as he get up to get the dvd. You watch max put the dvd into the DVD player. He turns around and sits down next to you again, this time wrapping his arms around you.

------------------------------------------
This is the longest chapter I've ever wrote :). I'll try update again on Friday. Maybe have some smut in a couple chapters?

Anyway thanks for all the suggestions, 50 votes really made my day!

Peace👌🏻