0.22

"It doesn't matter" you say standing up, walking toward the kitchen.

Why is he worrying so much?

"SHE HAS TO DO A DARE!" Chad shouts as he stands up from his chair, stumbling a little.

"That doesn't matter right now" max yells back, following you.

"Anyone want another drink?"you shout trying to change the subject.

"Me" everyone but max shouts back.

"Why won't you tell me who it was?" Max questions, picking up a Radom can.

"Why are you being so over protective?" You spit, pulling beers out the fridge.

"I'll drop it, I just wanted to know" max raises his hands in defeat.

Why though? It's not like it matters.

--

"What's my dare then?" You ask walking into the living room with arms full of beer.

"Take this grape and put in your mouth and pass it to max!" Pyro suggests.

"That's such a pussy dare" Ian mutters.

"Knock on next door and flash them your tits" Joji jokes.

"Actually fucking do it." Liv shouts.

"What if a child answers the door?" You argue.

"At twelve o'clock at night?" joji rolls his eyes and leans back in his chair.

"No children live next door" max smirks.

"So do it" Jess pushes.

"Don't you think this is a bit unreasonable" ilena says, taking a few beers from you and passing them around.

"I say she gives max a lap dance" Chad calls from the corner, giving max a thumbs up.

"Fuck off" you snap. "I'll do it" you sigh and give out the rest of the beer.

You open the door causing the cold runs over you face, your whole body in shivers.

"I'll come with you, make sure you're safe" max whispers, placing his hands on your waist from behind you.

"No you won't, I'll be just fine" you stick your tongue out and walk down the path to Max's next door neighbours.

As you walk over to the door more and more people pile out the front door to watch.

You take in a deep breath as you stop outside the door. You exhale and quickly knock on the door twice... no reply.

"Well I guess no ones home..." you grin as you turn around.

"Can I help you?" A voice calls from behind you

Oh shit

You turn around to see a tall, skinny white guy leant against the door frame rubbing his eyes. He has dark brown hair that just passes his ears.

"Vincent, who is it?" Another voice calls from behind.

"I'm sorry" you mumble as you lift up your top.

You quickly let the material fall back onto your body and turn around. You run towards max and don't stop until you reach the front door.

"Thanks? I guess." You hear the brown haired guy shout.

"You actually fucking did it" Jess laughs as she bangs her fist into the wall.

"Calm down, it wasn't that funny Joji chuckles.