0.23

"He kissed me, I didn't kiss back..." you state, your fingers begin to run through Max's long hair.

"Do you actually like me?" Max asks as he begins to whimper, his arms wrapped tightly around your legs.

Do I actually like him? Of course I Fucking do... I've gave him everything. I'm an asshole, how could I make him cry. How could I make my max cry. He's been nothing but amazing and you had to go fuck it up by not pulling away sooner. You don't deserve him...

"Of course I do, silly" you smile as you sink down to your knees, trying to comfort him.

"Promise?" Max stutters, looking into your eyes. You look back into his to see tears riming his eyes, threatening to spill.

"Promise" you confirm, placing a kiss on his forehead and wiping under his eyes.

Max wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him. You're lay on top of him in an awkward position but it's comfortable nonetheless. You lay there for a few minutes in comfortable silence, watching the birds that would occasionally fly past.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything but I'm going to go. Congratulations again. I thought you should know, liv and Ian have gone upstairs and things we're getting pretty heated between them" Jess says as she awkwardly stands in the door way.

"Fuck" max mumbles under his breath.

"Can I go ruin the fun?" You tease, standing up.

"Don't be mean, Ian hasn't got laid in a while." Max chuckles, standing up as well.

"I wonder why" you grin, walking toward the house.

Max slips his hand in yours and walks with you.

--

You sit on the couch impatiently tapping your foot while watching saw v/ the notebook with max.

"Please, just let me scare them" you beg, clutching Max's arm.

"You really want to walk in on them Fucking?" Max chuckles, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Yes" you say with a black expression, your top lip quivering from trying to hold back laughter.

"I can't control you" max says, returning his attention to the television.

You smile and kiss Max's forehead. You push yourself off the sofa and make your way up the stairs. As you grown closer to the spare bedroom you hear panting.

Ew

"I swear one day liv will get an STI" you mumble and you stop outside the door.

You look up at the fire alarm above the door, a smile spreading across your face as you get an idea.

This is going to be Fucking great.

You pull your lighter out of your back pocket and raise it up to the smoke alarm, pulling your thumb backwards. That's all you need to do, the alarm starts beeping and Max's indoor sprinklers start going off.

"Fire! Fire!" You yell, banging on the door as your hair becomes damp.

A half naked Ian emerges from the room, a blanket wrapped around his waist. Liv follows soon after in just her skirt and bra.

You stand there and laugh at the pair as they look at you, clearly confused as to what was so funny.

"You just got prank'd baby" you giggle, mimicking franks voice. The sprinklers turn off as you finish, max must have disabled them.

"You Fucking bitch" liv huffs as she lunges towards you.

Since she was pretty pissed all you had to do was step to the right and watch her fall to the floor.

You shrug your shoulders and make your way past a wet, speechless Ian, a grin prominent on your face.

"Nice stunt cunt, you scared the living day lights out of me" max complains as he watches you walk down the stairs.

"It was a pretty good idea, you have to give me that" you smile as you sit down next to max, intertwining your fingers with his.

"I'll give you that but you could've warned me" max huffs, pulling you onto his lap and softly kissing your lips.

"I'll take a mental note" you nod, resting your forehead on his.

--

Shit, shit, shit, ahhh fuck, what am I going to do?

You panic as you look down at the broken silver play button in your hands.

"What was that crash?" Max questions, you peak your head round the door and see him stand up from the couch.

"Nothing..." you reply desperately searching for away to fix it.

"I'm such an idiot" you mumble as you place it on the side.

"Are you okay? You seem a little..." max trails off as his eyes rest on the once untouched play button. His smile leaves his face and you could see the anger in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, it was an accident" you explain as max makes his way over to you. You pick the play button up and continue trying to fix it.

"What the Fuck?! How did you manage that?!" Max yells as he takes it from you.

"I'm sorry, there was a spider next to it and when I went to hit the spider it moved to close to the play button" you feel your throat become tight as you tell him what happened.

"Where's the spider?" Max questions, looking on the wall for it.

"I missed..." you sigh, cringing at your mistake.

Max throws the button on the floor, the glass frame smashing into pieces and makes his way towards the stairs.

"I said that I'm sorry, what else am I suppose to do?" You yell as you follow max.

He continues to ignore you and picks up the pace.

"Max, please" you beg.

He doesn't say anything, he turns around to face you, his face centimetres from yours. He leans in and kisses you, roughly.

He picks you up not breaking the kiss and carries you to his bedroom.

"This better be the best sex I've ever had" max says as he places you on the bed.

He kicks the door shut, and starts to undo his belt.

------------------------------------------
I'm on a plane right now.

I'm writing it next to my mom and my ten year old brother...

That's not awkward at all.

I know the books only on 8k but I want to plan something special for 10k.

What should I do?

Peace peace ✌️