0.33

"You know what you've gotta do now" you smirk and look at him suggestively.

"What?"He gulps and raises an eyebrow at you.

"help me pack?" you groan as you not-so-gracefully jump down from the kitchen counter.(I'm gay)

"Do i have to?" Max complains like the child he is while he follow after you.

"Do i have to move?" You smirk and raise your eyebrow at him.

"But that's totally..." Max tries to argue with you but you cut him off.

"Totally what?" you stick out your tongue and wiggle your eyebrows.

"Fine" Max huffs as he lazily slumps up the staircase.

"It's not the end of the world" You chuckle slightly as you watch the brunette make his way up the stairs.

"The why cant you do it yourself?" Max continues to complain as you draw near to your room.

"Fine, I'll get Niall to help me" You tease and pull your phone out of your pocket.

Niall...

"I'm suddenly motivated to pack your bags" Max yells sarcastically but sprints into your room nonetheless.

"That a boy" You smile and ruffle his hair while you sit down next to him on your bedroom floor.

Max pulls open the bottom draw of the dresser in front of you to reveal various shirts and button ups.

"I've never seen you wear this before" Max smirks as he pulls out small pink velvet off the shoulder top that just about covered your bra.

"I think Ilena got me that for Christmas" You gag as he unravels the material and holds it in front of you.

"I think you'd look good in it." he comments and places it down on the floor next to you.

"No offence Max but you have terrible fashion sense" You giggle as you pick up the barely-there fabric and toss it next to the small steel bin in the corner.

"You've never complained before" Max argues defensively and crosses his arms over his chest.

"You look cute in your button ups but you non-ironically wear socks and sandals" You smile at Max as he bows his head in shame.

"fuck up" Max grins and ruffles up your hair like you did to him earlier.

"Oi, cunt" You shout as you whack his hand away from you.

"Ouch" he mocks and rubs his hand, trying to get you to say sorry.

"I don't feel sorry" you roll your eyes that the brunette that's meant to be 24.

"I don't feel loved" He mutters under his breath and tosses the top over his shoulder.

--
After a few hours of sorting you both get incredibly bored and decide to start messing about.

max had found a light blue dress that only just covered your back and decided to try it on.

"Hurry up Maxine!" You order while sitting on a mountain of clothes that you'd made while max was getting changed.

"It's not even funny, at this point it's just degrading."Max complains and walks back into your bedroom with a frown on his face.

"You look beautiful!" You stand up with a massive grin plastered on your face as Max shuts your door behind him.

"Dresses have always made my legs look good" Max teases you and lifts up the dress till his hairy thighs are on show.

"Do you dress up like this for Ian or is this just a video thing?" You smirk and drop back down on to your thrown made of clothes.

"Actually, I go down to the drag club every Tuesday night" Max pretends to flick his hair over his shoulder and shakes his hips.

"So you don't mind if i put make up on you?" You question and look max dead in the eyes as he shifts uncomfortably.

"My natural beauty always wins" Max shudders when he finishes his sentence after realising how cringey this is becoming.

"okay princess, go get changed" You wink at him and smack his butt making him yelp.

"Rape" Max yells as he limps away from you and out of the room while holding his ass.

"That boy..." You sigh and climb down from your thrown to carry on with what you were doing.

You sigh as you continue to look through your draws, picking out clothes to throw away, clothes to take to Australia and clothes to leave here.

Maybe i should vlog this? would people want to see that?

You drop the clothes in your hands and pull your phone out of your back pocket.

"Shit!" You hear Max shout as he stumbles around in the bathroom.

"all you have to do is pull the zip down and slide out of the dress! It's simple!" You shake your head while smiling as you type in your password.

"Alright, alright!" Max yells back and the noises coming from the bathroom stop.

You hesitantly click on the twitter app to be met with people discussing what happened between you and Niall since neither of you have commented on it.

The tarantula @idubbbztv

(Y/n) DID NOT cheat on max, can everyone please stop talking about it.

269 retweets 1,278 likes

"Let's just ignore it all" you whisper as you continue to scroll through your feed.
Lol @pyrocynical

Taking a break from YouTube for a while, thank you for all the support.
Xox gay cunt

"Ahh, what have I done" you continue to mutter under your breath until you hear your bedroom door open slightly.

"Those things are like death traps" Max chuckles happily as he sits down next to you.

"Yeah" You say dismissively as you open a new tweet hoping that Max hadn't seen you looking at the drama.

"Get off your phone" Max whines while kicking his legs about like a child.

"I wanted to see if we should record this" you huff in response and turn off your phone.

"Nah" Max shakes his head and lies down so his heads on your lap.

"What are you doing now?" You groan while looking down at your boyfriend.

"Just looking" Max grins shamelessly and places his hands on his chest.

"Were never going to get anything done" you sigh in frustration as he starts to play with your hair.