0.16

~readers pov~
*cough* there might actually be smut *cough*

After half an hour of setting up the board was finally done. The red squares have lego and plugs on them. The yellow squares have pins blue tacked to them. The blue squares have three shots of absence on them. And the green squares are left clean, like usual. If the purples spun chad still gets to hit you with the belt.

--

"Max, left hand yellow" chad bellowed as we assemble around the twister board. "Oh fuck" max mutters. Max took an agonisingly long stare at the board. "Fuck it" max says as he puts his hand on the pins. He just smirks because he hasn't got to put any pressure on the hand. "(Y/n), right foot blue". You put your foot on the square next to max. You crouch down and take back the shots one by one. You smile and stick out your now green tongue at max. He smiles back and sticks out his tongue.

"Ian, right hand red" chad smirks.
Ian wasn't really too bothered since he didn't have to put his weight on his hand. Chad flicks the piece of black plastic that chooses the pain we go through. The spinner(?) landed in between green and purple. "That looks like a purple boys" Chad knocks the spinner onto purple and picks up the belt off the side. You hear joji gulp as Chad walks towards him. Chad raised the belt and brought it back down on jojis back. He hisses in pain as he receives multiple blows(; ))) ) from Chad.

--

After a couple of spins each, Ian has candle wax spilt all over him. Max has had random places on his legs and chest waxed. Joji has had six shots of absence and you currently have a shock collar around your neck. Joji's hands are on blue squares and he'd spun purple for the rest. Ian's foot
Is between joji's hands and the other next to Max's foot meaning Ian's his ass is on display. You are currently leaving over Ian, your hands next to his. He occasionally breathed down or on your neck, you weren't really sure if he meant to or not. Either way you're incredibly uncomfortable. Max hovers above you, his chest against your back. You could almost feel his heart beat.

You look up at max and he looks into your eyes.
The things I'd do if no one was around... you mentally slapped yourself. He's a friend, nothing more.

--

"(Y/n)'s turn!" Max stammered out. Chad flicks the spinner again and smirks you already knew what it is. You take in a sharp breath as Chad brings his belt down against your back. You hiss in pain, there will definitely be a mark in the morning. Chad whacks you again, this time round the back of the legs. You whimper in pain as you fall on Ian causing everyone to fall over. chad presses the button for the shock collar and you start shaking as your body convulses. "Dude, stop. It's too high" max screeches from the floor. Tears begin to fill your vision as you feel shock consume you again. You feel someone's arms wrap around you and hoist you up. Max undid the collar and threw it away. The pain drained away along with all your energy. "What the fuck Chad" joji says as he comes over to comfort you. "Oh shut the fuck up pussy. You guys wouldn't care it it was one of us" Chad spat. "She's not used to this shit Chad!" Max replies. "Honesty I'm fine, I was just being a pussy" you say with a weak Smile. "See!" Chad smirks

--

Half An hour later everything had been packed away, the wax strips put in the bin and the candle wax gone. You'd all gotten changed into casual clothes. You're currently wearing a pair of shorts that in your opinion made your ass look great. And a plain back top accompanied with a red flannel wrapped around your waist. You walk out of Max's bedroom( which is where you got changed ). Max looks at you and smirks. His eyes seemed to be glued to your thighs and ass.

--

The guys were sat on the sofa while you were getting a glass of water. You grab a glass and turn on the tap. You feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist, you knew who it was. You smile and turn off the tap. You turn around to face him. Max's hair was all messed up from falling over. He must've fallen on a pin or something because he has a few scratches on his face. He smiles and so do you.

"Ay cunts, hurry up I want to watch chef" joji shouts. You quickly drink your water and put the cup in the sink. Max takes your hand leads you to the sofa.
(A/n: max has one of those L sofas that are like two sofas combined) Joji is sat at the end of  the sofa, Chad is sat next to him and Ian's sat in the corner. Max sat down next to Ian and you sat next to him. Max pulled you onto his lap and you put your feet where you were sitting. Max leaned down and kissed your neck. You could feel your cheeks go red so you pretend that you didn't feel it. Max warps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Max kisses up and down your neck, you bite your lip as you feel someone's eyes rest in you. You glance to your left to see Ian glaring at you. He mouths something that you couldn't quite make out. You brushed it off and went back to the movie.

--

Max constantly kissed your neck thought the movie. The credits began, the movie was finally over. Max slides you off his lap and stands up. "It's getting late boys and I still have to have a shower..." max says as he usurers them towards the front door "okay, okay. I see what you're getting at" joji smirks. Max's cheeks become red. "I'm not getting at anything..." max stutters. "Sure you aren't lover boy" Ian rolls his eyes and he walks out the front door.

"Sure you aren't lover boy"? "I see what you're getting at"? What are they on about. Surely they don't think max and I are going to... no. We're just friends. Friends that go on romantic friendly meals. Friends that make out. Friends that make each other happy. Fuck, what have I gotten myself into? Good job (y/n) you don't even know if he likes you back yet you let him mess with you. What if he doesn't? What if he's like the others and only wants your body?! What then? Aren't you tired of being used and fucked with...

"I'm so sorry about them" max
says as he shuts the door. "It's fine" you reply. "You don't have a boyfriend do you?" Max asks nervously. He wouldn't look you in the eyes, he nervously tapped his foot as he waited for a reply.
"of course not" you scoff. "Do you like anyone?" Max asks as he sits down next to you. You gulp unsure on if you would tell him or not.

"What's with all the questions?" You smirk. "I was just wondering" max bites his lip. He sits down next to you, you could feel the tension between the two of you. "Why are you avoiding the question?" He says, getting closer to you. You move back so you backs pressed against the corner of the sofa. "I'm not" you lie. "Then answer" max says, he gets closer again. "Yes, I like someone. Happy?" You reply.

"Very" he says as he crashes his lips into yours. He caught you by surprise. This felt different, it wasn't just a kiss. This meant something. You kissed back melting into the kiss. Max moves so he's hovering over you. You wrap your arms around his neck as you lay down on the sofa, still keeping contact with his lips. They're a lot softer this time. Max grabs your ass causing you to
Gasp. Max slips his tongue into your mouth and you fight for dominance. It's not surprising that he won. You feel your need for him grow. One of your hands wonder over his chest feeling his body. You tug lightly at the bottom of his shirt, signalling him to take it off. He does as you please and removes his shirt. Max beings kissing down your neck until he finds your sweet spot. You moan as he begins to abuse the spot with kisses and hickeys. You could feel max become impatient, he takes your top off and kisses your collar bone. Max's hand begins to travel up your thigh making you melt under his touch.

"Oh shit" you hear someone say.
You quickly grab your top and cover yourself. Max looks incredibly annoyed. Ian was standing there almost crying with laughter. "I forgot my phone, oh god. I'll leave you horny fucks alone." He smirked. Ian walked out, shutting the door behind him.

"You didn't lock the door" you question. "I forgot" max cringes.
"So answer my question max" you say, desperately trying to change the topic. "Do you like anyone?" You smirk.

------------------------------------------
Sooooooo, that was eventful. I promise that there's smut the next chapter. I promise. IM SO FUCKING PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER! I'm haven't checked for mistakes so if there are any please point them out. I'm going to go write the smut ;))).

Peace peace ✌️