0.20

~readers pov~

"Are you joking" you stutter, Hoping he wasn't.

"No, I mean it" he smiles, placing a hand on yours.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but Yes, yes I will." You grin. A smile spread across your face, showing no sign of leaving soon.

Max smiles and hugs you. "I love you so much" he mutters into your hair.

"I love you too, but.." you begin to trail off.

"What?" He asks, pulling away.

"We did this in the wrong order." You smirk.

"How?" He questions.

"We had sex and said I love you before we even got together" you smile.

"Surly we should've done this first?" You say.

"I like how things have turned out for us." He mumbles as he pulls you onto his lap.

"I like them too" you say, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Your phone starts vibrating in your pocket. You sigh and pull out your phone. Your smile fading a little, thanks to your phone ruining the moment.

Jess is calling...
Answer Decline

Thanks Jess, always coming at the right time.

"Sorry" you mumble as you step out of the room.

You press accept and sigh.

"Are you dead? Where are you?" Jess questions, tripping over her words.

"I'm fine, you cunt" you chuckle at her.

"It's not funny (y/n), I was really worried" she says in the same motherly tone she usually speaks in.

"Jess, I'm going to go spend time with max. I'll call you back." You say.

"You say that but you never do" she sighs, disappointed by what you've said.

You end the phone call, not wanting to carry on taking. You put your phone on the side and walk into the living room.

"They boys are coming round soon. Invite liv, Jess or whoever you want. We're having a party" max grins.

"What for?" You ask.

"Nothing special, just, check your twitter" he smiles.

You hesitantly pull your phone out and open up twitter. Countess screen shots and videos of your channel hitting one million subscribers clouded your notifications.

"Happy one million" max says with a goofy grin.

"HOLY SHIT(it's leafy)" you shout, the realisation hitting you. You jump up and down while holding Max's hand.

"Go get ready, they'll be here soon. Invite all your friends " he smiles warmly as he lets go of your hand.

"Okay, okay! "You exclaim as you dart towards the stairs.

--

You wrap a towel around your damp hair and you body, open the bathroom door and walk into the spare room.